140

Yuan Heng said to himself: "Of course, it's just that the little brother doesn't know the situation, and I'm afraid he's worrying unnecessarily."

"Understood." Shan Bo replied with a sigh of relief.

Yuan Heng stared at his brother on the bed who was much more ruddy than the previous few days, leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the forehead and said, "Help me take good care of him."

Shan Bo replied: "Yes."

Yuan Heng rubbed the back of Wang Jin's hand reluctantly, got up and walked straight out.

Wang Jin seemed to have had a very long dream.

The person in the dream has the same appearance and the same delicate body as her, and that person is called Xi Yao.

Xi Yao is timid and cowardly. She grew up in Ning'an City. She has an older brother named Xi Ning. When she was young, her parents passed away. Xi Ning was busy with various business affairs and couldn't accompany him. He was often alone...

In the dream, Xi Yao's childhood was either huddled in a corner and played by himself, or was beaten and scolded by his elder brother who took care of him.

At that time, he had just lost his parents. His elder brother Xining was not only a child but also under the control of the deputy city lord. He was afraid that he would drag Xining down. He never said anything about being wronged or hurt. Darkness, if it wasn't for Uncle Shan to take care of him, I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to survive to adulthood.

After Xi Yao became an adult, Xin Ning took full control of Ning'an City, and the power was firmly in his hands. Only then did Xi Yao and Shan Bo's life get better.

But the good times didn't last long, and the city lord Xining built an attic... This attic was originally built because he felt sorry for Xi Yao, but it became the most terrifying place in Xi Yao's heart.

The brother in the attic bullied him. He grew up beating and scolding him, and he has already developed a submissive and compromised temperament. In addition, the city lord Xin Ning has just taken power and is busy with business all day long, so he has no time to take care of rumors. Yao didn't spend much time with Xin Ning since he was a child, and he naturally lacked a sense of intimacy with this brother. Xin Ning's identity made him more afraid, and he was always steadfast in the face of Xin Ning and Xi Yao...

He was afraid that his own affairs would trouble Xining and annoy him, so he kept hiding the bullying from Xining, so that he was bullied more and more...

Xi Yao has lived in fear all her life, living a humble life in a corner where others can't see her cowardly...

The only time he was bold was with Cheng Bai.

For Cheng Bai, Xi Yao was love at first sight. At the banquet, he sat in an inconspicuous corner, watching the orc named Cheng Bai walk in vigorously, and saluted his brother Xi Ning neither humble nor haughty. Zhang Yang is what he envies and longs for...

Since then, he has become a small follower behind Cheng Bai's back.

As long as Cheng Bai is in Ning'an City, wherever there is Cheng Bai, he will stop rumors.

Rather than go back to the attic and be bullied, Xi Yao prefers to follow his brother Bai step by step...

The more I follow Cheng Bai, the more attracted I am by his excellence.

Xi Yao is a person who is hesitant and hesitant in everything he does, but only the brave and frank people in Ning'an City know that he likes Cheng Bai.

Like and love are often talked about and told to Cheng Bai.

In the dream, Cheng Bai never once admitted that he liked him, and he always acted very impatient with him.