85

The ferocious beasts will not take the initiative to attack this place, as long as they keep a low profile and do not go out in the tribe, nothing will happen.

Because of this, in previous year's animal hordes, everyone ensured the situation of each family, and only went out when there was no food to eat, and whenever there was no food for the beastman's family, Yuan Heng could always deliver food to people at the right time. The orcs of the Mu tribe hardly need to go out during the beast tide.

But this year is special, everyone didn't prepare any food...

Even if Yuan Heng is capable, it is impossible for one person to support the entire tribe...

Brother Mu was worried. He opened his upper and lower lips, as if he wanted to say something, but when he looked up, he saw Wang Jin's distressed expression of not being able to see his own orc, and he closed his mouth silently.

Forget it, the orcs can always find a way to solve these things. All their brother can do is try not to distract their own orcs.

Brother Mu touched his stomach, he had to take good care of himself and the baby, and not drag A Yuan back.

After eating, they stayed there for a long time, until Uncle Yong came back, but the orcs still didn't come back.

Brother Mu and Uncle Yong went back to their room to rest. Wang Jin was lying on the bed. Maybe he had slept a lot these days, so he couldn't fall asleep tonight.

After an unknown amount of time, the door was gently pushed open by a corner, and a stream of moonlight came in from outside. A figure covered the moonlight, and Wang Jin turned over from the bed and sat up.

"Brother Heng?" He called towards the door.

The figure paused for a moment, then the back door was closed, and the lights in the room were turned on.

Holding the lamp, the man walked over with gentle eyes.

"why are not you sleeping?"

When Wang Jin saw the man, his heart was as sweet as honey. He put his hands around the man's waist, buried his face in his waist and dawdled, his voice was muffled, with a hint of coquetry.

"Wait for you."

The man carefully protected the lamp with one hand to prevent the rambling flames from scalding his little brother, and rubbed his smooth black hair with the other hand.

He didn't answer, all the affection was contained in the sockets of his eyes, and passed to the person on the bed through his eyes.

"...Brother Heng..."

"Um?"

"Brother Heng..."

"?"

"Brother Heng...Brother Heng..."

"..."

The little brother kept calling, without any intention of stopping at all, and each sound became slimier and softer, like a cat rolling around begging to be close, grunting so sweetly that it made people feel numb.

The man's heart was so soft that his knuckles trembled slightly. He put the lamp on the bedside cabinet, wrapped his arms around his little brother, and pressed his lips gently against his, making his voice a bit noisy. But a very sweet cry stuck in his throat.

Wang Jin seemed to be stimulated, his body paused, and even his eyelashes trembled slightly.

After a while, Yuan Heng let go of Wang Jin.