82

"My little brother is right, if you want to leave, you are the ones to go."

The leader said angrily: "Yuan Heng! Don't deceive people too much!"

"Who is bullying too much?" Yuan Heng stared at the leader, his eyes were as severe as winter, his tone sounded calm, but when he heard it carefully, it seemed to imply turbulence.

"..." The leader was full of confidence just now, but he was so guilty that he couldn't say a word.

All of a sudden, the place was very quiet, so quiet that only the roars of the beasts outside could be heard one after another.

After a while, it was Ahua behind Yuan Heng who made a sound.

"Boss, Brother Heng brought us to hide in this place. It was originally his place."

Hearing this, Lai Yuan pushed A Hua, and said, "What do you still call him a leader?"

"..." A Hua opened his mouth, as if he wanted to change his words, but finally closed his lips silently.

Before the leader made a sound, the old orc behind him couldn't help replying in displeasure after hearing A Hua's words: "Boy Hua, I don't like hearing your words anymore. The boy's place?"

He paused, looked at Yuan Heng and said, "That's right, boy Heng brought us here and he found it, but when we arrived, it was empty and unowned. The Danmu tribe has lived here for so long, this place has long belonged to our Danmu tribe, when did it become the Heng boy's?"

"..." Ahua vaguely felt that this was not the case, and he wanted to refute, but he was so dumb that he couldn't find any words to refute.

Seeing the dumb-mouthed beastmen one by one, Brother Mu couldn't bear it and walked out of the house, stood behind Yuan Heng and said to the opposite side: "Be clear, it's not when this place became Brother Heng's, but It has always belonged to Brother Heng!"

Mu Ge'er looked at the leader on the opposite side, looked at the old orcs who were highly respected in the tribe, and finally fixed his eyes on the old pharmacist who was standing tremblingly.

He pursed his lips and said: "Pharmacist, the leader doesn't know, everyone has forgotten that you followed the leader into this place at the beginning, you have experienced it yourself, you should know it better than us..."

Mu Geer paused, and said loudly: "My father told me since I was a child that it was Brother Heng who rescued us from the beast tide, and brought us to find the place where we are now...Although everyone has lived here for a long time. Over the past year, it has become our own home, but we should not take it for granted that this place is ours, this place should belong to Brother Heng, and Brother Heng has the right to decide who goes and who stays."

"My father is a very weak and ordinary brother in the tribe. He passed away early. He understands this truth. Pharmacist... why don't you leaders know about it?"

Laiyuan saw that Mu Geer was excited and covered his stomach several times with his hands. He knew that this person must be unwell again, so he hurriedly stepped forward to support him, and shook his head at Mu Geer, not wanting him to Continue to be so excited.

Muge'er's face was pale, and his voice lost some strength, but just this light voice floated to the hearts of every orc on the opposite side, shaking every orc's heart.

Ahua heard the words, looked at the old pharmacist and said: "Pharmacist, the leader also said that everyone should treat Brother Heng well, but Brother Heng..."

Ahua didn't continue, Laiyuan stood up and said: "But Brother Heng has lived in the worst house in the tribe since the death of the first leader, and the daily supplies are very little. He has the ability to make up for it. I didn't care, but you..."