2

As soon as Wang Jin raised his eyes, he saw the tall man. The original body had no contact with the man before, and he had never looked at the man carefully. Now Wang Jin saw that the man was tall and handsome, with very three-dimensional facial features. , with an air of calmness and prestige all over his body, just like a general.

It's just that on the left side of the man's face, there was a long scar that stretched all the way to his chin... making the originally handsome appearance look a little scary.

The man approached, and Wang Jin stared at him warily.

"Are you awake? Are you hungry?" The man seemed to sense Wang Jin's vigilance, and stopped three steps away from him.

Wang Jin rubbed his stomach and nodded stiffly.

He is indeed hungry.

One must know that the original body was inexplicably captured by a group of people yesterday, and has been locked in this room since then, without eating anything or seeing anyone, which means that this body has been hungry for a whole day!

Seeing this, the man didn't say anything, turned around and went out. Not long after, he came in with a bowl of unknown food and handed it to Wang Jin.

Wang Jin hesitated for a while, then took it.

No matter what, the meal still has to be eaten.

Feed yourself first, so you have the energy to think about the next thing.

After taking a mouthful of porridge-like paste, the rough taste made Wang Jin vomit on the spot.

He, Wang Jin, swears that he has never eaten such an unpalatable food in this life and his previous life combined! Pig food here! What about abusing him? !

Mr. Wang Jin suddenly lost his temper. As soon as he raised his head, he glared at the man and threw the bowl in his hand viciously.

The bowl rolled on the ground for a round, and it wasn't broken, but the mush inside did spread all over the room.

"..." The man frowned slightly and looked at Wang Jin.

The brother in front of him was so angry that his cheeks were swollen, his wet eyes were staring angrily, he looked like some kind of small animal.

The man was stunned for a moment, and he didn't know what mental activity he had done. After a while, his brows were finally relaxed, and then he silently cleaned up the ground, picked up the bowl and went out. After that, he never came in again.

"!" Wang Jin stared at the door as if he was about to see two holes, so the man just left? Put him here? Why don't you give him something to eat? !

After a long time, Wang Jin clutched his stomach aching from hunger, feeling a little regretful.

How should I put it, the tiger is in peace now... He is no longer a son-in-law, but a lunatic who has nothing and lives in someone else's house...

Taking a deep breath, Wang Jin struggled to get up from the bed, his body didn't know what was going on, it hurt like being run over by a carriage.

Enduring the pain, he got out of bed and groped on the ground for a while, but couldn't find his shoes, so he went out barefoot.

The outside room is a lobby. There is only a table and a few chairs in the room. The light in this room is very poor, and even the lobby is dark.

He leaned on the wall and walked out, the glare of the light made his eyes feel uncomfortable for a while, he squinted his eyes, and after adapting for a while, he looked up at the sunlight.