117

Xin Ning raised his eyes to look at him, the man in front of him seemed to be able to find a few more embroidered grasses for the people in the house as long as he nodded his head... That eager look made Xin Ning's heart move slightly.

He waved his hands and said: "Although embers are good, if you eat too much, the effect will be the same. You don't need to worry about Yao'er's body, I will ask the doctor to give him the best medicine to recuperate."

After a pause, a hint of meaning flashed in Xining's eyes. He looked at Yuan Heng and said, "When his body is almost recuperated, I will let the doctor focus on treating his amnesia."

"..." Yuan Heng's fingertips trembled slightly, and after a long pause, he replied in a hoarse voice, "Yes."

The man looked calm, but he stood up straight, his fingertips shivered slightly, retracted, and clenched tightly. Although he deserved it simply, Xi Ning could see his struggle and worry with sharp eyes...

I really care about Yao'er.

Xi Ning stared at her, and said: "Yao'er likes you very much, you must be the only one. As Yao'er's elder brother, I will not pretend to be a secret, just say it straight."

Yuan Heng pursed his lips and said, "City Lord, please speak."

Xi Ning said: "I know you are from the Danmu tribe, and your status there is not low. Yao'er is my only blood brother. I can't let him live in a distant tribe. Let me ask you, if the two of you are together Now, are you willing to stay in Ning'an City for Yao'er?"

Yuan Heng heard the words and replied: "I am the ancient Yi tribe. Although the Danmu tribe is the place where I live, it is not actually my mother tribe. If my brother likes this place and wants to settle here, I will naturally accompany him."

Hearing this, Xi Ning squinted his eyes in satisfaction. He thought for a while, and then said: "You should know that the life here is very different from that of the tribe. I don't worry about being in the tribe or even wandering outside. As an ancient orc, you have the ability to protect Yao'er, but in Ning'an City, I ask you, can you guarantee Yao'er's comfortable life?"

"Naturally." Yuan Heng replied without thinking.

Xining shook his head and said, "You are too confident in yourself."

"Life in Ning'an City is far from being enough for your hunting ability. You have just arrived in Ning'an City, and you don't know much about it. Don't rush to answer this question. I didn't hear what I said just now. You go back. Think about it carefully, and tell me when you have a specific idea.”

Yuan Heng was silent.

Xi Ning was silent for a while before speaking again: "I think you can avoid the other things I'm worried about, but there is one more thing I have to ask clearly."

"?" Yuan Heng asked with eyes shining.

Xi Ning put his hands behind his back, opened his lazy eyes which always seemed to be slightly closed, revealing a sharp light inside.

"It is rumored that the ancient Yi tribe has low fertility... If I, Yao'er, are with you, can you guarantee that he will have the next generation?"

"!" Yuan Heng's body froze, his knuckles trembled, and he loosened his fist involuntarily.

Xi Ning watched and narrowed his eyes: "So... you can't?"

"...It's not impossible." Yuan Heng swallowed his saliva, answered with difficulty and seemed somewhat dissatisfied, and then stopped talking as if he didn't want to talk about this topic again.