167

Wang Jin said solemnly, "Not a single one."

His ability to control beasts is much weaker, and he can't control large beasts at all.

"..." Cheng Bai's face paled a little, he gritted his teeth and said, "Then you will find a chance to escape later, don't go back to Anning City, go to the nearby tribe first and wait for news."

"?" Wang Jin wondered, "What happened to Ning'an City?"

Cheng Bai shook his head: "I'm not sure, but it's definitely not safe there."

"I'll stop them, Xiaojiaobao, remember to go west through this jungle and you will see the tribe."

After all, he transformed into a beast and joined the fight.

Cheng Bai and Wang Jin had experienced beast hordes before, and Wang Jin still had some understanding of Cheng Bai's combat power. He knew that this man would have no problem dealing with three or four orcs chasing them, but with a dozen or so here, it was very difficult.

However, Cheng Bai stepped forward, and he had already shown defeat against the two orcs. Wang Jin frowned, and then remembered that Cheng Bai had been frozen for too long before and his limbs were numb, and he didn't eat much after that.

Wang Jin gritted his teeth, his heart was running rapidly, and he bent his knuckles to touch a cold thing on his hand.

He lifted up his long sleeves, and tied a small sleeve arrow on his hand, which was made by Yuan Heng when he made sharp claws for Xining, and was tied to his hand by a man after they met at sea .

Although it was for him, Wang Jin never actually used it.

In his previous life, Ke Qing was a capable archer who was very good at archery, but he was a businessman and never used swords and guns... This sleeve arrow was originally worn to comfort men. Wang Jin never thought that it would be useful one day.

Unexpectedly, this thing will come in handy so soon.

Wang Jin pursed his lips, raised his arms, and aimed at the orc not far from him...

A sound of "咻" pierced through the air, and before everyone could realize what was going on, an orc fell down.

Everyone was stunned, and they all looked at Wang Jin who raised his arms, and Wang Jin took the opportunity to shoot an arrow.

The distance between him and these people was not too far, and he would not miss his aim. Soon, the second one fell down again.

Those orcs seemed to be panicking, they leaned together and looked at Wang Jin vigilantly.

Some orcs realized that it was the weapon on his arm, so they jumped over Chengbai and the beasts and rushed towards Wang Jin.

The fox's sawtooth was exposed, and it came rushing towards his face with stenchy saliva. As soon as Wang Jin looked up, he saw the large fox with its mouth wide open and biting at him.

Cheng Bai was shocked, and it was too late to get distracted. Wang Jin gritted his teeth, took two steps back, and forcibly used the ability to control the beast. The ability soared, and the fierce beast blocked his eyes almost instantly, tearing each other up with the orc. bite up...

Cheng Bai hurriedly shook off the person who was fighting him, and came to Wang Jin, but saw the person's face was pale, his footsteps were weak, he swayed twice, and fell limp, Cheng Bai was startled, and hurried forward to catch him Soften the body.

It was easy for the huge white fox to catch a petite boy, but the moment the white fox caught the boy, his footsteps softened, and he fell to the ground.