162

"..." Yuan Heng frowned slightly.

Xi Ning watched, with a trace of dissatisfaction in his eyes: "Why, you are not happy?"

"City Lord, I..." Yuan Heng seemed to want to refuse, and it was obviously not a good time to refuse.

Wang Jin hurriedly stopped talking: "Brother, what about the original deputy city lord?"

Xi Ning replied after hearing the words: "Zhao Yu is no longer suitable to be the deputy city lord. I have long wanted to replace him. Now is the time."

"..." After Wang Jin thought of everything about the original body, he understood what Xi Ning did. After the original body's father left, Zhaoyu took charge of Ning'an City. He was supposed to assist Xining in managing it, but he monopolized the power. Now the rights in Ning'an City were taken back bit by bit by Xining after he grew up.

Now that Zhaoyu has almost won the right, Xining will take back the position of deputy city lord sooner or later. This time, the deputy city lord and Pan Shulin made a mistake together, and just took the opportunity to take back the position of deputy city lord. When the seat is retracted, someone has to sit on it.

Xi Ning chose Yuan Heng because he gave Yuan Heng a chance and believed in Yuan Heng's ability.

but…

Wang Jin looked at the man. There was no joy on the man's face, and his upper and lower lips rubbed slightly, as if he was ready to refuse at any time.

Wang Jin stared, and continued to speak, not giving Yuan Heng a chance to speak: "Then brother, the deputy city lord is no longer the deputy city lord, so what to do? How does brother plan to arrange them, will they fight back? And what about Pan Shulin? "

"Zhaoyu and Zhaoshan are kneeling in the main hall now. I will treat them coldly. When I go back, I will relegate them to the common people of the city and live in a house. Their rights have been revoked, and the people under them are nothing to be afraid of. only…"

"?"only?

"Pan Shulin..." Xining paused, and said with a bad expression, "He took advantage of the chaos and fled."

Yuan Heng frowned and got up, Wang Jin hurriedly stretched out his hand to hold him: "Brother Heng, what are you going to do?"

"I'll catch him back." Yuan Heng pursed his lips.

Before Wang Jin could speak, Xi Ning frowned and said, "Where are you going? Now that Yao'er is pregnant, you should stay with Yao'er. As for Pan Shulin, I will send someone to arrest him."

Hearing this, Wang Jin quickly shook Yuan Heng's arm and said, "Yes, brother Heng, brother will take care of it, why don't you stay with me."

He took three points of acting like a baby, two points of pleading, and five points of reminder.

"..." Yuan Heng and Wang Jin have been together for a long time, and they are very familiar with each other. At this moment, just looking at the expression of the little brother who is looking up at him, Yuan Heng roughly understands what the little brother means.

The little brother is reminding him that this matter is a matter in the city. It was Xining who had been handling it before, so it should be handed over to Xi Ning. If he intervenes halfway...Xining may have a bad impression of him and think that he doesn't believe it. He is the city lord.

But... Forget about the others, Pan Shulin is the chief culprit of bullying my little brother, and Yuan Heng doesn't want to hand it over to others.

He has to do it himself.