55

Hearing this, Lai Yuan paused, looked back at Wang Jin, scratched his head and said, "Brother Jin, this...so I wanted to send you home and tell you."

"?" Wang Jin frowned in doubt, what did he tell himself?

Lai Yuan said, "Brother Heng...may be late today?"

"?" Wang Jin was surprised: "Why?"

Lai Yuan said: "Brother Yue asked the leader to pick the fog fruit. The place where the fog fruit grows is too far away and more dangerous. The leader may not be able to do it alone. The leader asked Brother Heng to go with him."

"He's gone?" Wang Jin frowned even more tightly.

Lai Yuan nodded, Wang Jin was full of disapproval, why did Brother Yue not know the leader's ability, why did he ask the leader to pick fruits that were beyond his ability?

Wang Jin didn't want to think too much, but thinking about what Brother Yue did just now, he had to think too much.

Did brother Yue deliberately give the leader a hard time? What is his purpose?

How dangerous is that place? Will the man be hurt by this?

After that brother heard this, his eyes were dimmed, and worry climbed up his eyebrows. Such a silent expression might look haggard and dull on the face of ordinary brothers, but on the face of this person in front of him, But he saw a sickly beauty.

Seeing that he was so worried, Lai Yuan hurriedly explained: "Brother Jin, don't worry, although the place is a bit dangerous, it's nothing to Brother Heng, that's why the leader asked Brother Heng to go."

"..." Wang Jin didn't speak, but he was quietly relieved. He nodded to Laiyuan and said in thanks, "Okay, thank you, I understand."

After all, he walked home in a daze.

Lai Yuan and Mu Geer looked at each other, and followed Wang Jin silently.

They didn't stop until Wang Jin arrived home. Seeing that Wang Jin was still looking listless, Brother Mu took a step forward and took his hand.

It was early autumn and it was not a very cold season yet, the man's hands were as cold as if they had been frozen in the ice cellar just now.

Mu Ge'er held that hand in his palm to warm it up, frowned and said: "Ah Jin, you go back to the room and put on some clothes, it's going to be cold."

Wang Jin smiled and pulled his hand back. He was used to being held by men, but suddenly he was shaken by other people. Even Mu Geer, who played well, felt awkward.

If the man was at the scene, he would probably have to poke at him secretly again.

Thinking of the man, Wang Jin felt a little better, even his face turned red, and he responded, "I know, Amu, you go back quickly, you are still pregnant with a child."

Hearing this, Lai Yuan stepped forward and put his arms around Brother Mu and said, "Don't worry, Brother Jin, I will take good care of Amu and the child."

As Lai Yuan spoke, he stared straight at Mu Geer, not as if he was speaking to Wang Jin, but rather as a love story for Mu Geer.

Wang Jin looked at the two people who were looking at each other affectionately, and the corners of his eyes twitched.

He felt as if he was being shown off by someone. In the past, he and the man showed affection, but now he was being shown off, but the man was not by his side.

Wang Jin touched his nose in frustration, and hurriedly said, "Go back quickly."

The implication is that you want to go back to love and love! The orc who didn't see him didn't come back!