6

Before?

He was fine before!

There are a group of maids around him, serving him food, clothing, housing and transportation, and a group of guests at home, chatting with him, making paintings and poetry, playing guns and singing songs for him, and occasionally when the mood comes, they play the piano and flute together, so uncomfortable.

Where is it like now...

Wang Jin shook his head and let go of the past. Those are all things of the previous life. People always have to look forward.

I don't mention it for now, what kind of life did this original lunatic live before? How come you have such a delicate body?

Wang Jin was also a little curious, but his mind was empty, and he didn't have any memories of before coming to this tribe.

He was in the tribe. The leader of the Danmu tribe gave him a room that was worse than this man. There was only a bed in the room and nothing else.

Every day, a brother named "Amu" brings him food. That person has sprained feet, but he has a gentle temperament. Yuan is so crazy that he doesn't know how to take care of himself. Amu is taking care of him.

However, Amu didn't always accompany Yuanshen, he appeared once a day, and after he left, some other brothers would come to grab Yuanshen's food... Yuanshen's salute was also taken away in this way.

The original body was insane, he couldn't speak clearly, those people robbed him, he couldn't ask others for help, he could only attack others to protect himself, if the attack was fierce, there would be a big scene, and after the big scene, the group of brothers who robbed him He poured dirty water on Yuan Bo, saying that he was a complete lunatic who only attacked people.

Few people in the tribe got close to Yuanshen, and everyone acquiesced that Yuanshen was a lunatic who only attacked people.

But in fact, the original body does not attack people who are not hostile to him. Moreover, with the original body's own strength and this pampered body, it really doesn't have much aggressiveness. Amu has explained it to everyone, but no one seems to believe him .

Because of this, everyone hid from the original body and hid far away. Otherwise, with the appearance of the original body, even a lunatic would be very popular with orcs in this foreign world where brothers are scarce.

"Amu..." Wang Jin lowered his head, holding the bowl, and murmured softly.

The man heard it sharply, and repeated: "Amu?"

That sloppy-legged brother in the tribe? That man's temperament is quite gentle, the leader told him to let him take care of this little lunatic's three meals a day...

I heard that for a while, this little lunatic would attack anyone who approached him, except that Mu Geer.

When he first heard about this, Yuan Heng was thinking, this lunatic is a person who remembers well, he would not attack him knowing that Brother Mu took care of him and treated him well, now it seems...

Yuan Heng glanced at Wang Jin, who looked softer under the moonlight, and his brows softened a little.

Now it seems that this little lunatic is indeed a good person, at least he has not shown his fierce minions to him.

He got up and rubbed Wang Jin's head. Even the hair of this little lunatic was soft, like the fluff of some small animals. It was very comfortable to touch: "Go to bed after drinking, go to bed early, tomorrow I will Find Brother Mu to accompany you."