98

"It's not that simple to ask Young Master Cheng to save someone."

A thick male voice came, and everyone looked over, only to see a young man with sword eyebrows and starry eyes leading a dozen people over.

Those dozen or so people were all dressed luxuriously, with their hair combed in a bun. Their meticulous appearance was incompatible with the messy and simple appearance of everyone in the tribe.

They seem to be the sons of a family who accidentally lost their way and came to their remote village.

When Cheng Bai saw the person coming, a trace of surprise flashed in his silver pupils: "Zhaoqi?"

"Young master Cheng, don't come here without any harm."

Cheng Bai showed the smile of his long-lost friend. Seeing this, Zhaoqi's eyes gradually filled with the warmth of seeing an old friend. He looked up and down at Cheng Bai in front of him, and after confirming that he was safe, he turned his gaze back. He swept past Qi Ge'er who was kneeling on the ground and the seriously injured Tiger Clan orc in front of him.

He paused, and said to the people behind him: "Xiao Yang, give this uncle our wound medicine."

Hearing this, Yuan Heng turned around and glanced at the pharmacist. The pharmacist understood, and hurriedly stepped forward to cut off the wound medicine given by the man: "Thank you, my friend. Just give me this medicine. I am the pharmacist of the tribe. I will give him the medicine as soon as possible." good."

After finishing speaking, the pharmacist opened the medicine, put it under his nose and sniffed it, and after confirming that it was correct, he slightly shook his head at Yuan Heng, then squatted down, and under the watchful eyes of Brother Qi, applied the medicine to the beastman below.

Seeing this, Cheng Bai twitched the corners of his mouth in disdain, this man is still suspicious of the best wound medicine in Ning'an City...

Cheng Bai walked past Pharmacist and Brother Qi in displeasure, walked towards Zhaoqi and said, "You know I don't want to save, but you still make a move?"

Looking at the pharmacist who was squatting on the ground, Zhaoqi smiled, leaned closer to Cheng Bai and said in a low voice, "Are there still pharmacists in this tribe if you don't save them? This person is destined to be saved, why don't you ask me to return the favor."

"Favour?" Cheng Bai turned his head to look at Zhaoqi, wondering, "What kind of favor do you owe?"

Zhaoqi said: "The leader of the road, after you sent a letter back to Ning'an City, the city lord learned that you found his younger brother, and immediately notified me who is nearby, and asked me to come and meet you."

As he said that, Zhaoqi said angrily: "You are the same person. When you sent the letter, you mentioned a tribe's name and didn't draw a map. It made it difficult for me to find it. Fortunately, I met the Danmu tribe in the jungle. The ancient orcs who followed him all the way to find it.”

After finishing speaking, Zhaoqi raised his eyebrows in Yuan Heng's direction.

Cheng Bai looked over and saw Yuan Heng walking towards him.

Zhaoqi hurriedly stood up straighter, and bowed his hands respectfully to him: "Please lead the way."

Seeing Zhaoqi's respect for men, Cheng Bai's eyebrows twitched uncontrollably.

Zhaoqi didn't notice Cheng Bai's complexion, but raised his eyes for a moment, and saw Wang Jin standing next to the man.

He looked happy, stepped forward and knelt down in front of Wang Jin: "Young master."