11

The three of them looked at their brother, expecting his brother to say something, but found that his brother was wounded, so the three of them immediately walked towards his brother.

The three people who walked past asked their brother what happened in a low voice.

But the three brothers remained silent, and finally Brother Ju was annoyed by the questioning, and murmured: "We had a...unpleasure with...with...Jing Geer and Mu Geer."

unhappy?

The man laughed, not even giving any room for relaxation. He directly transformed into a beast, and suddenly attacked the three of them.

This is a duel without suspense.

Not to mention one-on-one, even one-on-three, the three of them were no match for men at all.

Wang Jingang was a little scared at first, the man turned into a white tiger, and the three of them were tigers with yellow stripes. Suddenly, there were four tigers in the yard. Even though he knew that these were flesh-and-blood and thoughtful people, Wang Jin still felt dizzy. Numb.

In his impression, tigers can eat people.

However, at the end, I saw that the three men were beaten from animal form to human form, and then from human form to their animal form, so that their noses were bruised and their faces were swollen, and their bodies were stained with blood. Then look at the three brothers who bullied Yuan Son, with a pale complexion, limp on the ground, begging the man to stop, there is not even a trace of arrogance on his face, some are full of humbleness to survive.

In this world, my brother would not be able to live without the orc, and even if he could, it would be miserable.

Wang Jin felt refreshed in his heart, all the depression caused by his original body dissipated, and he felt very excited even watching such a **** fighting scene.

He simply spread the two leaves he was holding on to the ground, dragged Mu Geer to sit on it, and watched the men duel like he watched Keqing's martial arts competition in his previous life, and gave him applause from time to time.

The man originally wanted to stop, but seeing the little lunatic in such high spirits, he turned back and continued.

I don't know when the surrounding area was full of people, and their eyes were fixed on the four people who were fighting.

Suddenly, five or six orcs squeezed out from the crowd, and looked surprised at the scene. When the three brothers saw these five or six people, their eyes lit up with hope. They rushed to those people, crying Calling "Father" and "Brother" miserably.

The few people were startled, and helped their elder brothers to ask why.

The three brothers were so out of breath from crying that they couldn't speak a word, but they also revealed some important information.

The men are fighting with their orcs. Their orcs have obviously surrendered, but the men are still unwilling to stop...

When the surrounding orcs heard about it, they immediately pointed at the man and were not very friendly.

In the orc world, if you admit defeat, you can't kill them all. This is the rule, but the man has not stopped attacking.

Brother Yue saw that the people were pointing at the man, he glanced at the man, a little calculation flashed in his eyes, and he pretended to be considerate to defend the man and said: "Everyone, that's not the case, it's this lunatic who had an affair with the three brothers. There is a little conflict, brother Heng just loves his brother, that's what happened."