154

Yuan Heng's eyes darkened a little, and he tightly clasped his hands and said: "Then you are my brother, shouldn't you also listen to me?"

It was not the first time for a man to say that he was his brother, but this time he said this with a particularly low voice, as if declaring sovereignty, so domineering that people could not refuse.

Yuan Heng said: "From now on, you are not allowed to run around like this time again, and you are not allowed to be alone..."

Letting a brother wander alone, whether in the jungle or at sea, is unprecedented.

His little brother is terrible. Before he knew himself, he wandered alone in the jungle for a while, and now he has been wandering in the sea for a while because of himself.

Obviously such a weak brother... I don't know how much he has suffered.

"Actually, I wasn't alone..." Wang Jin rubbed his upper and lower lips together for a moment, then hesitated.

"?" Yuan Heng was puzzled.

Wang Jindao: "We originally went out to sea by boat, and were escorted by Brother Cheng and Pan Yue, but something happened."

Seeing Yuan Heng's doubts, Wang Jin leaned close to his ear and whispered for a long time. After Wang Jin finished speaking, Yuan Heng's anger couldn't be suppressed anymore.

"Pan Shulin..." Yuan Heng's face was gloomy.

Wang Jin said: "Yes, that's him, he's a poisonous thief."

As he said that, Wang Jin fell into Yuan Heng's arms, rubbed his shoulders and said, "Brother Heng, you must teach him a good lesson for me this time when you go back. Beating him is not enough, you have to throw him away too." Soak in the sea for a few days, and then let Haiqiong eat him!"

That brother spoke viciously, complaining unscrupulously, baring his teeth and claws, like a little beast that has been irritated, ready to pounce on someone at any time.

This little brother has been bullied before, and he has also sued himself, but every time he is soft and soft, although there is anger and hatred, it is not very strong, but this time the hatred is obvious, and that The desperate posture seems to be coming for real...

Yuan Heng felt a pain in his heart, leaned over and rubbed his long hair, and replied, "Okay."

Hearing this, Wang Jin recalled that Pan Shulin's depression instantly disappeared without a trace. He hugged Yuan Heng joyfully, and lay in his arms with peace of mind.

After a while, Yuan Heng's deep voice came, with a bit of hesitation, which was extremely incompatible with the man's decisive temperament.

"You... remember everything?" he asked.

Wang Jin paused. When he was whispering to the man just now, he told him everything, all of which naturally included the previous memories...

Why did the man still ask such a question, Wang Jin nodded blankly: "Yeah."

"Then...Cheng Bai and you..." The man spoke intermittently... as if to mention another extremely difficult matter.

But Wang Jin knew what the man was going to ask after listening to the beginning. He couldn't help but find it interesting. This man was very decisive in everything he did before, and he seemed dull when he mentioned that memory.

Moreover, Wang Jin moved slightly in the man's arms, but the man was so stiff that he didn't notice it.

Wang Jin secretly liked the man's concern, and decided not to speak even if he knew it before the man finished speaking.