23

Wang Jin glanced at Mu Geer, and was a little strange. Usually, when a man is away, he will find Mu Geer to accompany him.

But isn't the man here...

Wang Jin looked past Mu Geer and searched the room, but found that there was no man.

Wang Jin was puzzled, Mu Geer looked at it, gave a low laugh, and said with a look of seeing through something: "Brother Heng's words and my family, A Yuan, went to find the old people in the tribe."

Focusing on the "old man", Mu Ge'er pointed out something on his face.

"Oh." Wang Jin replied, his tone revealing the disappointment that he didn't know. As for Mu Ge'er's explicit and hints, he didn't realize it at all.

Mu Ge'er shook his head secretly, as if he had given up, he didn't continue this topic, and moved closer to Wang Jin to see what he was up to.

The slender fingers shuttled through the thin white threads, and those threads were fixed on the strange wooden hollow board. They went back and forth several times, completely ignoring Mu Geer.

He opened his mouth to ask questions, but seeing Wang Jin was unusually serious, he closed his mouth silently, and sat beside Wang Jin with his chin propped up, watching his movements.

After watching for a long time, I finally saw some pieces of fabric on the side from Wang Jin.

Although there is only a small piece of it, if it continues to accumulate, it will become a large piece. Mu Geer stretched out his hand and touched the texture of the thing, it is soft and cool...

The feel is somewhat similar to those of Wang Jin's clothes before.

Brother Mu looked at Wang Jin in astonishment, and a bold idea formed in his heart.

Is this person thinking about how to make those clothes !

Indeed, after Wang Jin's madness gradually recovered, he would often come up with some novel ideas, but making clothes is not as simple as novel ideas!

"Woo..." Just when Brother Mu was distracted, Wang Jin groaned, threw the things in his hand on the table as if throwing his temper, and frowned his pretty eyebrows angrily.

Mu Geer hurriedly asked, Wang Jin gave Mu Geer an aggrieved look, and put his hands under Mu Geer's eyes.

There were scratches everywhere on those white and tender hands. Although they were not deep, there were a few scratches with some blood, and several fingers were still swollen.

"..." Brother Mu understood now. When he took care of Wang Jin before, he knew that this person was particularly vulnerable to injury. This time, he probably got injured by playing with those thin threads.

Brother Mu sighed, took the things over and said, "Is it like just now? Let me do it."

After finishing speaking, Brother Mu played with those thin threads seriously, but didn't pay much attention to the scars on Wang Jin's hands.

Wang Jin shrank his knuckles, and shrank his hands below his eyelids.

Those scars are not big, maybe in the eyes of Mu Geer, he thinks that he will get better, but if a man is present, he will definitely take out the medicinal paste and apply the medicine carefully for him...

Wang Jin shrugged his nose, always feeling empty in his heart.

On the other side, Yuan Heng went to Si Li's house. He didn't know what he was talking with Si Li, and he didn't come out for a long time. Lai Yuan was waiting for him outside the door.