72

"I'm sorry..." the leader blamed himself, stood up with his hands on the edge of the bed, and brother Chaoyue solemnly promised: "Don't worry, Ayue, I won't let you have any trouble! I'll go find Ruicao right away."

As the leader said, he was about to go out, Brother Yue hurriedly reached out and grabbed the leader: "Don't go yet."

His eyes were red, and the expression on his face was innocent and weak like a cute little white rabbit. The leader stopped and sat by the bed.

Brother Yue said: "I didn't say anything about my illness this time, because I didn't want you and Dad to worry... I didn't expect to be misunderstood like this... Is it because I am too arrogant and always order you to pick those fruits and hunt those difficult things?" The prey you hunted made you and father misunderstand me like this, I will never eat those fruits again and ask for those prey..."

The man said with a grievance on his face, obviously he didn't reprimand anyone, but his voice seemed to say that he would not be able to eat some fruit or tender meat.

The leader's heart twitched, and he was overwhelmed by guilt: "No, it's not like this...it's me..."

The leader paused for a moment, and sat on the edge of the bed looking at Brother Yue, who lowered his head as if unable to speak. After a while, he gritted his teeth and said, "It's because I'm too weak to find those fruits for you. I have to rely on the strength of others." , which made Father misunderstand...it was my fault, and Ah Yue was not at fault."

Brother Yue's eyes flickered when he heard the words, and he said aggrieved in an instant: "No, it's my fault. I know it's not easy for you to find those things and bring them back, so I gave them to other brothers in the tribe. I..."

Said sadly, Brother Yue said: "I just want them to get close to me. Since we got married, they always cared about your identity and refused to get close to me. Every time they invite you, they say that they are with A Jin. Pushed me, and you stayed with me less often, I was really lonely, so I used the most stupid way to send them things, just wanting them to accompany me...I...I was wrong."

Hearing this, the leader hugged Brother Yue heartily and said: "...We are all right, it is Wang Jin, it is that lunatic, when I went to Yuan Heng for help, he was there to sow discord, to see that I have a good relationship with you Just talk nonsense, causing me to misunderstand Ah Yue."

Brother Yue slapped his knuckles, his eyes flickered, and he wept and said in a soft voice, "It really is... what Ah Jin said..."

"Sure enough?" The leader looked at Brother Yue suspiciously, and Brother Yue wiped his tears and said, "You don't know, Leader, I asked Ajin to visit my house a few times before, and I had some misunderstandings with him. Me, that's why I'm talking nonsense this time."

When the leader heard this, he was furious: "That lunatic! He is so vicious! I'll go find him!"

Brother Yue hastily stretched out his hand to grab the leader who was about to leave: "No, this time we have something to ask for, so if we come to the door to say this, what if Brother Heng doesn't help us?"

"He dares?! I am the leader!" the leader gritted his teeth.

A trace of disdain flashed in Brother Yue's eyes, he hugged the leader with both hands and shook his head weakly and said: "Don't go... Ah Jin has contributed a lot to the tribe, I went to him for such a small matter, I am afraid that everyone will say that the leader is wrong, that I confuse the leader .”

"Small matter?" The leader supported Brother Yue, looked at his pale complexion, and couldn't help but feel distressed: "He turned our family upside down, how can it be considered a small matter! He knew you were sick and then made trouble. The lesson."