80

"?" Cheng Bai was puzzled and was about to speak, when suddenly there was a loud shout from outside the door.

"Yuan Heng, don't go too far!"

"..." Brother Heng?

Wang Jin looked outside the door wonderingly, "What happened outside?"

"..." Brother Xi and Brother Mu remained silent, their expressions complicated.

Wang Jin watched, then looked at Cheng Bai.

Cheng Bai looked like he had nothing to do with himself, Wang Jin swallowed the words he was going to ask, got up and walked out past several people.

Seeing this, Brother Xi hurriedly stopped and said: "Ah Jin, the orcs are talking about something, so don't go out, Brother Heng will come in soon."

Brother Mu echoed: "Yes, Ah Jin, Brother Heng will take care of everything. You are in poor health, and it's cold now. Go lie down."

When Wang Jin heard this, he kept his eyes outside, and didn't listen to what Brother Xi and Brother Mu said.

He said, "I'll go and have a look."

With that said, he walked to the door without waiting for the consent of the two of them.

The two were afraid of problems, so they hurriedly accompanied them on both sides.

"..." Cheng Bai looked at Wang Jin's back and frowned.

This Xiaojiaobao is so worried, as if there is an orc he cares about among the people outside, and he looks anxious like a married brother who cares about his own orc...

In his heart, Brother Heng is already his orc, right?

Cheng Bai's heart seemed to be pinched by someone, it didn't hurt but it was tight.

He moved slightly and followed Wang Jin far behind.

That squeamish and anxious person didn't even put on his coat, in such a cold day, his body...

Cheng Bai's light-colored lips pursed slightly, his knuckles trembled a few times, and finally turned around, took Wang Jin's clothes from the bed, caught up with him, and gently draped the coat on his shoulders .

Wang Jin kept looking ahead and didn't notice Cheng Bai's movements at all, but Brother Xi and Brother Mu saw this scene clearly, and they looked at each other with complicated eyes.

There were more than a dozen old orcs sitting in the yard outside the door, the leader was Xi Geer's master, the old pharmacist who was already very old, and the leader stood in the middle, and Yuan Heng stood directly in front of the leader with his back facing him.

At this moment, Yuan Heng was holding a scepter in his hand. The scepter was made of a piece of snow-white animal bone with tiger patterns carved on it, and the end was a tiger-shaped animal bone.

The scepter is badly worn, it looks like it has been around for some years.

When everyone saw the scepter, they were all in awe. In front of the scepter, whether they were the old pharmacist who was so old that he couldn't even stand up, or some old orcs with high prestige in the tribe, they all knelt on the ground at this moment. Tongtong lowered his head, showing a sincere attitude towards the scepter.

But among this group of orcs, there was one person who was particularly eye-catching. That person was full of resentment, and his eyes were fixed on the scepter without the slightest respect. That person was the leader standing opposite Yuan Heng.

Yuan Heng looked at it, his eyes darkened: "This is the supreme scepter of the Danmu tribe. It was originally your father's thing. It represents the consciousness of the ancestors. Don't kneel down!"