152

If it was to destroy Ning'an City, it would be an easy task.

No wonder he agreed to protect Cheng Bai's safety lightly.

Is this the legendary ancient orc? This is the racial gap.

The city lord also praised Cheng Bai for winning the ancient orcs and winning glory for Ning'an City. Now it seems that even if Cheng Bai is ten times stronger, it is impossible to win the ancient orcs.

Cheng Li shook his lips and was speechless.

Pan Yue had already come to his senses, he glanced around and said in a panic: "Brother Cheng, Yuan Heng and the young master are gone."

Cheng Li came back to his senses and glanced around, but he did not see the two of them.

"Why...why did they leave?" Pan Yue was puzzled: "I just saw Yuan Heng saw us."

"..." Cheng Li frowned and suddenly felt something in his arms. He opened it and saw that it was a piece of letter paper. The words on the letter paper were a bit distorted, but it was still understandable.

Pan Yue was puzzled, and leaned over to take a look, and couldn't help but read out: "Five days later, my little brother and I will return to Ning'an City—Yuan Hengliu."

"Oh!" Pan Yue was stunned: "When did he put it on you? We didn't notice it at all!"

"..." Cheng Li clenched the paper and did not answer. After a while, he said, "Let's go back to the boat first, it's not safe here."

This place is like a pool of blood, and the smell of blood is so strong that it will soon attract a large number of sea monsters.

"Okay." Pan Yue responded.

Cheng Li seemed to suddenly think of something, and shouted, "Wait a minute."

After that, he took out a piece of waterproof letter paper from his arms, wrote a few words on the letter paper, called the letter bird, and tied it to the letter bird.

"Send a letter to the city lord?" Pan Yue asked.

Cheng Li nodded: "There is also Cheng Bai, he is afraid that when he wakes up and finds out that the young master is not there, he will do something stupid again."

In Ning'an City, Xining eagerly opened the letterhead sent by Cheng Li, and the moment he saw the letterhead, he let out a sigh of relief.

He waved to the orc guard next to him, handed the letter to him and said, "Give it to Cheng Bai."

The guard was about to leave, but Xining stopped him with his hand: "Wait."

"City Lord, please command." The man turned his head and saluted.

Xi Ning said: "Tell him, I'll go see him later."

"yes."

After Cheng Bai woke up, he was locked up all the time, and he didn't know what method Pan Shulin used. All the people in his room were bribed by him, and no one was willing to let him out of the house.

If before, this kind of lock would not be able to trap him at all, but now that he is seriously injured, even a small iron chain can trap him.

Every day when eating, Pan Shulin would open the lock and come in to deliver food to Cheng Bai, even if Cheng Bai didn't eat, he would not be able to shake it.

On this day, Cheng Bai gathered his strength and planned to knock Pan Shulin unconscious when he came in.

Suddenly, an unexpected orc visits, interrupting Cheng Bai's plan.