161

How could a man look happy when he was sick?

Wang Jin felt a little blocked: "Brother Heng, do you not care about me anymore?"

A trace of surprise flashed in Yuan Heng's eyes, and he looked at Wang Jin.

The brother frowned slightly, and the corners of his eyes were still sleepy after waking up. Although he said reproachful words and his cheeks were puffed up because of the grievance, there was no condemnation in his eyes, and they were too clear His eyes only revealed one message—you have to coax me to be good.

The man's heart was so soft that he was confused, and he said, "Why? I will only care about you more."

"..." The man's brows were as gentle as water, and his voice was not as deep as usual, with a slight uptick. It's not difficult for people to hear the joy in it.

Wang Jin blinked suspiciously. He is sick and the man is happy. Why does Brother Heng feel different from before...

Emotions are more evident...

Yuan Heng's temperament has always been introverted. Compared with ordinary people, his thoughts and thoughts are hidden deeper. It is difficult for ordinary people to detect. Even Wang Jin, after getting along with him for so long, slowly learned from the subtle changes in his expression. read out.

Wang Jin has become accustomed to paying attention to the subtle changes of a man to know his little emotions. This is unknown to outsiders, and it is also Wang Jin's favorite thing to do in the past.

The man looks calm and calm on the outside, but his heart is like a huge treasure house, the more he digs, the more fun he gets. The most important thing is that this treasure house cannot be touched by others, and it belongs to Wang Jin alone.

This made Wang Jin feel that Yuan Heng belonged to him alone, and every time he realized this, Wang Jin would be secretly delighted.

But this time, Wang Jin found out for the first time that a man put his inner treasure out...

This made Wang Jin inexplicably vigilant, as if suddenly there was an additional factor that he didn't know was peeping at the treasure that belonged to him alone.

That brother was just aggrieved just now, coquettishly coddling himself, trying to coax him, but now he stared at him in puzzlement, as if something had happened that made him extra vigilant, the expression on his face All vigilance.

Yuan Heng paused slightly, his knuckles trembled slightly, hesitated for a moment, and gently placed it on Wang Jinping's flat belly through the quilt.

"?" Wang Jin looked down at his stomach.

He has a headache but not a stomachache, why touch his stomach?

"Little brother, here is our child."

"?" Wang Jin stared blankly, he understood every single word, but he didn't seem to understand why it was connected.

He glanced at Yuan Heng, and Yuan Heng nodded affirmatively towards him with a smile on his face. Wang Jin's heart was a little cold, and he always felt that something was completely ignored by him. He pointed to his stomach with shaking fingers and said, "Heng Brother, you mean I... I have a child in my belly?"

Seeing that Wang Jin was still in a daze, Yuan Heng wrapped him in his arms helplessly, moved his fingers slightly, and gently stroked his stomach, affirming: "Yes, my little brother, you are pregnant, you are pregnant. our children."

"!" Now Wang Jin understood, but his mind went blank on the spot like a paste.

Is he pregnant with a man? ! Wang Jin almost couldn't breathe out.