78

The brother on the bed frowned when he was sleeping, and seemed to be uncomfortable in his sleep.

Yuan Heng's heart twitched, and he stretched out his hand uncontrollably. His slightly trembling fingertips gently brushed over the frowning brow, smoothing the wrinkled skin one by one...

"Hmm..." As if disturbing the person on the bed, the person let out a snort from his nasal cavity, his eyelashes fluttered slightly, and then opened a slit of his eyes.

Yuan Heng snapped his knuckles, shrunk slightly, and retracted it.

"Brother Heng..." Wang Jin saw clearly that the person sitting by the bed called out, and the tiredness in his brows had not completely faded away.

The little brother's voice is the same as the sticky voice that woke him up countless times before. If it wasn't for the injury on the little brother's body reminding him of everything that happened, Yuan Heng would have almost thought they were still nesting in his own home, sticky Live your little days together.

Yuan Heng moved his fingertips slightly and shrunk it into his palm.

"hiss…"

The brother suddenly gasped in pain, Yuan Heng hurriedly turned his head to look.

Seeing that little brother wanted to sit up, the movement of sitting up involved the scars on his body, and his face was pale from the pain... His facial features were distorted.

"..." Yuan Heng stretched out his hand to help, and put his hand gently on the little brother's shoulder.

The palm touched the little brother through the fabric, and the soft touch of the skin made Yuan Heng's fingertips tremble slightly even through a layer of clothing.

Yuan Heng's eyes moved slightly, and he helped his little brother to lean on his body.

The fragrant and soft brother is like a small warm bag, as soon as it arrives in my arms, it brings a burst of warmth. This warmth penetrates the clothes and attacks Yuan Heng's skin from all directions, making the skin stand upright in trembling There are small bumps, following the warmth of the small bumps, it seems to penetrate into the inside, making the whole body hot.

Yuan Heng trembled with his fingertips, slid down the little brother's arm through the cloth, slid to the wrist, and gently grabbed the little brother's wrist.

The back of the hand below the wrist was bruised and purple, and there was no place that was intact. The slender and tender finger pulps were scratched one by one, revealing the tender white flesh inside...

Yuan Heng's eyes darkened, he gently wiped the scar with his fingertips, and asked in a low voice, "Does it hurt?"

Wang Jin was still adjusting his sitting posture. When he heard the man's question, he paused for a while. Following the man's line of sight, he saw his hand covered with terrible scars.

In fact, the scar didn't hurt much when he woke up after the fever... The pain seemed to subside along with his fever.

But when he heard the man's question, what Wang Jin blurted out was: "It hurts...it hurts to death..."

He said, tired of being in the man's arms, rubbing his head against the man's neck, with wet eyes, looking up at the man with grievance, as if it really hurt.

"..." Hearing the words, the man lowered his head slightly, leaned closer to the back of the hand, and blew gently, as if this could blow away the pain.

The slightly warm warm wind, with a little dampness, brushed against the back of the hand, making the tiny hairs stand up tremblingly.

Wang Jin felt that his heart was being blown by the slight warm wind, which made the sea of ​​heart rippling slightly, and there was a numb feeling of itching.