33

"Ah Jin is not only good-looking, but also knows many things, such as this clothes, which is the thin thread that Ah Jin found, and he taught me to weave it, even the style of this clothes."

Mu Geer pointed to the clothes on Wang Jin's body and said, "Ah Jin also showed me the painting."

Everyone was stunned.

Someone asked, "Isn't this clothes made of animal skins?"

Mu Geer raised his head and said: "Of course not, it's made of thin threads. Ajin said that it's called 'cloth'. Ajin brought it in before entering the tribe, but it was robbed."

As Mugeer said, he stared at the three of Jugeer over the crowd, and the three of Jugeer shrank behind the crowd, trying to keep their presence as low as possible.

Yuan Heng heard what Brother Mu said, and scanned Wang Jin's clothes again.

The material is very thin, if you wear it in summer, you will not feel hot, and it is also very soft, so it will be very comfortable to wear.

As for the style...it's weird, but it suits this little lunatic perfectly.

It's as if little lunatics are born to dress like this.

"In addition to the clothes, there are also medicinal mud!" Mu Geer said loudly, "Brother Heng's face and brother Hua's wounds were all healed by the medicinal mud prescriptions given by Ah Jin!"

Brother Xi raised his head sensitively when he heard the medicinal mud.

So it was this man's medicinal clay prescription that cured Ah Hua and Brother Heng?

This is a big deal for the tribe... Brother Xi couldn't help but look at Wang Jin a few more times.

He looks really good-looking, even his brother would be reluctant to look away after seeing it...

"Brother Yu, you just saw Brother Heng's scar, and you came to marry him, but you don't know how Brother Heng could recover without Ah Jin?! Based on this, Brother Heng will never drive Ah Jin away!"

"..." Brother Yu heard this, wanted to refute but was speechless, so he gritted his teeth and cursed secretly: "Damn crazy."

"Brother Hua's injury back then, Brother Xi, you also know." Brother Mu suddenly turned to Brother Xi, Brother Xi nodded and said: "Indeed, Ah Hua's injury was very serious at that time. Master felt that he could not be saved."

Hearing this, Brother Mu felt a little proud, he walked towards Brother Hua and said, "But now Brother Hua's arm is not only saved, even the scar is gone!"

Everyone looked at Brother Hua's arm. After receiving so many gazes at once, Brother Hua scratched his head in embarrassment, and affirmed, "It is indeed Brother Jin's prescription."

As he spoke, he glanced at Wang Jin, and Wang Jin felt his gaze and looked back at him.

The agile eyes are like glass that can **** the soul, which makes the heart beat faster, and Brother Hua's face turns red.

The man frowned, and took a step away, blocking the sight of the two of them looking at each other. Brother Hua hurriedly withdrew his gaze, and stammered, "Jin... Brother Jin is fine."

The man's gaze sank, and hostility instantly rolled in his glass-like pupils.

Brother Hua hurriedly waved his hands and explained: "I mean, Brother Jin and... Brother Heng are very good together... Brother Jin is also very good at cooking, and he taught Brother Heng..."