135

He still has a list of all his property in his arms, and when Xiaojiaobao arrives, he will give it to him, including himself...

As long as he is willing, they can get married immediately, even if he is not willing, his attitude is still here...

Tonight is the key. During this period of time, Xiaojiaobao has gotten closer to him, and Cheng Bai feels that he is not without opportunities.

"Hey, Mr. Pan, why are you here?" Someone exclaimed from the door.

Cheng Bai was taken aback for a moment, and hurriedly got up and walked out, but he was some distance away from the door, and Pan Shulin had already walked in.

As soon as I entered, I saw the stars all over the path, the fireflies growing on the seashore, not only the seaside is dangerous, but the Tianhu family has always been afraid of seawater...

However, this firefly flower looks pretty, and all the brothers in Ning'an City like this thing. If a beastman of the Tianhu tribe is willing to pick this thing for his brother, it shows that he is willing to take risks for his brother. Picking the Yinghua back shows that he has the ability to take good care of his brother. Presenting the Yinghua to his brother has become a way of confessing or proposing in Ning'an City...

The fireflies all over the ground...Cheng Bai only invited Xi Yao again, is he going to confess his love to Xi Yao...or is he planning to get married?

Even if the rumor has never meant anything to him, he still intends to...

Pan Shulin's face was pale, and the haze in his eyes became heavier, but it was hidden under the dim sky, and no one noticed.

He must stop Brother Bai's plan tonight!

"Mr. Pan." Cheng Bai came to Pan Shulin's body, looked at the path, his face flashed with distress, he had been fiddling with this path for so long... Pan Shulin stepped on Xiaojiaobao before he walked by it .

"Brother Bai..." Pan Shulin quickly calmed down, her mind was spinning extremely fast, and she looked at Cheng Bai with resentment in her eyes: "I went to your house to look for you, but I couldn't find you."

"Hoo hoo, young master." Suddenly a panting brother came up, it was the brother who stayed at home, Cheng Bai stared at him displeased, with an annoyed expression on his face, he quickly knelt down and begged for mercy: "It's a small fault. The small one failed to stop Mr. Pan, and accidentally leaked your news in the Ninth Courtyard."

Seeing this, Pan Shulin hurriedly said: "It's none of his business, it's because I really want to see Brother Bai... I didn't expect Brother Bai to do this in the Ninth Courtyard..."

Pan Shulin looked around, with a hint of grievance involuntarily in his tone: "Brother Bai is making an appointment to celebrate the firework sale? I don't have my share..."

Pretending not to know Cheng Bai's intention of confessing his love or asking for marriage... All the beautiful decorations at this moment were directed to celebration, Pan Shulin said: "At any rate, I also put in a lot of effort...Brother Bai didn't invite me."

"This..." Cheng Bai coughed lightly in embarrassment: "I was thinking of thanking Mr. Pan alone some other day..."

"... Another day?" Pan Shulin narrowed her eyes and smiled, "The arrangement is so beautiful, there is no need to change another day, just today."

After all, he didn't wait for Cheng Bai to speak, and walked directly past him to the dining table.

"..." Cheng Bai lowered the corners of his raised lips, his face full of embarrassment, looking at the kneeling brother, his expression became more and more displeased: "It's all you, why don't you stop me well."