147

No wonder, every time he saw Pan Shulin, he always felt that Pan Shulin looked at him very strangely. After thinking about it carefully, he suddenly realized that his gaze was probing and murderous...

No matter how kind he is on the surface, his eyes are always searching whether he thinks about it or not, every minute he wants to kill himself...

Wang Jin felt a chill from the bottom of his feet, and the chill went straight to the top of his head, making his whole body tremble uncontrollably.

The original body is really wronged! He was really wronged this time! It never occurred to me that there was such a person beside me who wanted him to die...

Wang Jin gritted his teeth, wishing he could immediately go back and bring the orc in his attic to beat Pan Shulin to death, to please justice for what the original body suffered and what he suffered!

Thinking of what he had suffered, Wang Jin paused for a moment, moved his body, felt wet all over his body, and looked at the clear sky, turned his head, and found that the surroundings were surrounded by blue sea water...

Where is he?

He was pushed off the boat by Pan Shulin before, and he fell into the water before he could call for help, and then...then he lost consciousness.

Wang Jin looked around and found that he seemed to be being carried forward by something.

On one side there is a veil umbrella, the skeleton of the umbrella is very strange, like the skeleton of some kind of animal... The umbrella is above his head, it seems to be shading him from the sun, but the veil is transparent and thin, there is nothing at all Can't cover it.

His knuckles were slightly bent, and he sat up while propping himself up. The place he was propping up was slippery. When he looked forward, he found a huge fish tail, swaying.

"!" Wang Jin jumped, and several blurred images flashed in his mind.

He remembered that after falling into the water, he could not breathe due to drowning, and before he fainted, he saw a very strange fish.

The fish pushed him onto its back with its long beak, and then he lost consciousness...

Wang Jin lowered his head and looked at his hand. At that time, he seemed to have used some power to control the fish... But now, the fish rescued itself from the surface of the sea, and will continue to swim on the surface of the sea...

Does that mean he succeeded? Wang Jin bravely crawled to the place close to the fish's head, and reached out to touch his forehead. The fish felt it, and even pressed his palm tightly and rubbed it twice.

"!" This fish is so aura, Wang Jin feels novelty, it seems that this fierce beast is not so agile.

Wang Jin looked at the fish again... Searching for the memory of the fish from the original owner's mind, he vaguely remembered that this fish was called Yinyu. Size... But the fish that Wang Jin was sitting on was as big as a small boat, and it was more than enough for him to lie on and sit on it...

Yin fish has spirituality, and a kind of mucus will be secreted from its thin fins. This mucus can cure drowning people... Orcs never hunt it, and it will rescue the drowning orcs when it meets...

Wang Jin touched his body, some places were sticky... Could it be the mucus from the fish?

Looking at the agile appearance of this fish, Wang Jin felt that instead of believing in the ability to control beasts, he might as well believe that it was Yin Yu who was kind in nature and saved himself...