145

"?" How?

Wang Jin had some impressions in his mind, but it was a long time ago, and he needed time to think about it before he could remember it all.

But it's because of yourself that you can't use your ability? Why do you say that? This self is the original body?

Wang Jin was puzzled.

Xi Ning said: "You have always resisted it, loathed it, disliked it and even avoided it... How can you use your ability or even control it in this way? You have to accept it... This ability to control beasts was passed down by the ancestors of the Xi family. It is a gift , you shouldn't take it as a burden."

It seems that the original body was mentioned, and Wang Jinke never regarded it as a burden...

Seeing that there was no abnormality on Wang Jin's face, Xi Ning continued: "You seem to be much calmer about the beast control technique, unlike before, when you mention the beast control, you feel wronged..."

Saying that, Xi Ning said in the tone of an old father: "Don't blame me for talking too much, you are my only younger brother, I only said this in case you were in the sea... If you really met If you are in danger, this beast may be able to save you from desperation, of course, I don't want you to have such a chance."

Xi Ning pursed her lips and said leisurely: "I hope Cheng Li and Pan Yue can really protect you."

Wang Jin saw that Xining, who had a relaxed face just now, was full of worry after mentioning the event, his heart warmed up, and he hurriedly approached him and said, "Don't worry, brother, there will be no such event, I will wait for it." Come back and ask my brother about the beast control technique."

When Xining heard this, his eyes lit up: "Are you...willing to practice animal control again?"

"...Yeah." Wang Jin nodded, of course he would with such a good ability.

There was relief in Xi Ning's eyes: "This is just like my elder brother from the Xi family."

"Let's go, they are all waiting for you." Xin Ning glanced at the beach, and walked ahead.

Wang Jin trotted to keep up, and found a large ship docked by the sea.

The two teams of orcs and Pan Yue, Pan Shulin, and Cheng Li had already boarded the boat, and they were all waiting for Wang Jin on it.

Wang Jin waved to Xi Ning, and followed.

As soon as Wang Jin went up, the boat started, and Xi Ning's figure on the shore became farther and farther away.

When he was out of sight, Cheng Li stepped forward and invited Wang Jin back to the cabin. Wang Jin was accompanied by Pan Shulin and his attendants.

The interior decoration of the cabin is very simple, just a few tables and chairs, with wooden cups and wooden pots on them, which are used for drinking water. There are windows in the cabin, and the endless sea can be seen from the window. Any living thing, occasionally a few strange birds will fly in the sky, but those birds are very fast and disappear after a while.

Wang Jin sat at one of the tables and poured himself a glass of water. Pan Shulin was a little behind Wang Jin, and as soon as he came in, he sat directly opposite Wang Jin, staring at him steadily.

There was a smile in Pan Shulin's eyes, and he looked extremely friendly on his face, but Wang Jin looked at him, but felt a chill down his back.

He shook his body, picked up the cup and chose another table, and walked away from him silently.