156

Wang Jin raised his eyebrows, verifying his identity?

He really didn't suppress rumors, but this body was indeed suppressing rumors. How does this person want to test it?

What's more, let Pan Shulin verify it?

Wang Jin was sure that his elder brother had always looked down on Pan Shulin's insidiousness. Even if he really doubted his identity, he would never let Pan Shulin deal with him.

This man must be playing tricks.

Wang Jin patted the back of Yuan Heng's hand unobtrusively to comfort him, and asked with great interest, "How do you want to test?"

Pan Shulin said: "That's simple. Everyone in Ning'an City knows that the blood of the Xi family can control beasts. If you really suppress the rumors, you will definitely be able to control beasts."

After all, someone behind Pan Shulin moved a big cage from the rear, and there was a wolf in the cage.

This is well prepared.

This wolf beast is still very vicious, not at all sluggish, it seems that it has not been captured for a long time.

"Xi Yao, if you enter this cage and make this wolf beast listen to you, then you have succeeded in controlling the beast, then you are the real Xi Yao." Pan Shulin said beside him.

go in?

into a cage?

ha!

Wang Jin laughed. No one in Ning'an City didn't know that Xi Yao had a shadow on controlling beasts when she was a child, and she has never been able to control beasts normally.

Knowing that Xi Yao can't control the beast normally, but he wanted to lock himself as "Xi Yao" with the wolf beast for the verification of beast control. Pan Shulin's murderous intention is too obvious.

The fire in Wang Jin's heart was burning hotter and hotter. He looked around, and besides Pan Shulin, Zhao Yu, and Zhao Shan, many of the people present were people who had met and greeted by chance when they entered and left the Xining Palace. , and some were from some famous families whom he had met at the banquet, and some were from rich families who had taken care of his clothes in the tailor shop. These people actually came to join in the fun with Pan Shulin and the other three.

They had an indignant and fierce look on their faces, as if what they saw was not the young master of Ning'an City, but a counterfeit who was bluffing and deceiving in Ning'an City.

Moreover, in their eyes, this counterfeit will either be eaten by wolves if he fails to tame the beast today, or he will be killed by them.

Wang Jin sneered, looked at Yuan Heng, who was looking bad but obviously restrained under his comfort, and quietly withdrew his hand.

He felt that it was necessary for these people to see that Wang Jin was also protected by someone.

Yuan Heng sensed Wang Jin's acquiescing in his intention to do something, and he no longer restrained his breath, nor restrained his anger.

He took a step forward and stood in front of Wang Jin. His pair of light-colored pupils became darker and locked on Pan Shulin's body like an eagle, carrying a breath of death from hell.

Pan Shulin's body froze, feeling as if he was being stared at as if he was a prey. The cold and dead air came from all directions, as if he was about to be dragged into hell, he took a few steps back, and the color of his lips became pale. Pale.

The others were not much better, the aura of the ancient orc was even worse than that of the city lord of Ning'an City, his legs trembled under the pressure, and he wished he could immediately bow down to the people in front of him.