84

Such presumptuousness, under the watchful eyes of everyone, while others are still talking to me...

Wang Jin's face suddenly became hot, and his complexion turned pink from the heat...

He raised his hand and pressed his chest lightly, it was as if a rabbit was bumping outward, as if it was about to burst out of his chest and hit the man.

That little girl... complexion pink and tender, clear eyes wet, like a newborn animal, he took a look at himself and lowered his eyelids, long eyelashes cast fine shadows under his eyes, covering his eyes However, the brilliance was not completely covered, and the tiny light still flowed out from the half-closed eyes, like the shadow of the extremely beautiful starry sky reflected in the small depression, Cheng Bai's heart skipped a beat. It was as if there was a person standing in his heart, and that person wanted to step on the delicate dance points on his heart with his toes, only to make his heart beat off balance.

That Xiaojiaobao's complexion became more and more red, and the corners of his eyes were smudged red. In the end, he obviously didn't wear makeup, but his appearance was more beautiful than rouge...

Cheng Bai is no stranger to him like this. A long time ago, even before they had a marriage contract, this Xiaojiaobao looked at him like this...

At that time, he didn't have any special feelings, and even faintly felt that it was a bit too condescending and not very pleasing, but at this moment, for some reason, he actually felt that the Xiaojiao bag in front of him was so beautiful, more than ever... than in this world. Any brother should look good.

The elder brother once told him that the reason why Xiaojiao looked like this in front of him was because he liked himself and was shy...

So the reason why Xiaojiao is like this at the moment is...

"!" Cheng Bai's eyes lit up, and a great joy suddenly surged in his heart, which swept away all his previous depression.

It turns out that Xiaojiaobao did not empathize with others...

Cheng Bai's fiery gaze made it hard for Wang Jin to ignore, staring so bluntly seemed to turn out the little thoughts in his heart about men's filth, and expose them to everyone's eyes.

Wang Jin's fingertips trembled, and he felt terribly ashamed in his heart. He snapped his knuckles, shrank silently from below, and tightened the clothes on both sides.

He stammered and changed the subject: "Yes... will be cured! Very good! That... Ahua and Amu both need a pharmacist... Otherwise, you can show them..."

Hearing this, Ah Hua seemed to be really uncomfortable, so he went straight forward and actively communicated with Cheng Bai.

Wang Jin took the opportunity to turn around and turned his back to Cheng Bai, avoiding the sight that seemed to give him away.

Cheng Bai opened his mouth to talk to Wang Jin, but was dragged by Ahua to communicate. In the end, he watched the little jiaobao go away helplessly, and had to stare at the orc angrily, and took him aside to start seeing a doctor.

As soon as he sat down to see a doctor, many orc brothers surrounded him.

They were all injured in the beast tide.

Seeing Cheng Bai being stumbling, Wang Jin breathed a sigh of relief, and turned to look for the man, but found that the man was also surrounded by orcs.

They all looked serious, as if they were talking about the tribe. Wang Jin stopped in his tracks. Although he was extremely reluctant, he didn't go up to disturb the man.