10

Behind them, there is another elder brother who looks beautiful and beautiful.

When the man saw Yuan Heng, his eyes showed surprise, he called out and stepped forward: "Brother Heng."

As soon as he heard the voice, Wang Jin knew who it was.

Brother Yue... the number one beauty in the tribe who likes Yuan Heng.

Wang Jin saw many beauties in his previous life, both male and female. In his opinion, this brother Yue is not very beautiful, but he is more attractive than others.

He lost interest after one glance, and turned to look at the three of them.

When the three came out of the room, they saw Mugeer and Wang Jin's eyes were blank, and after seeing Lai Yuan and Yuan Heng, their complexions turned pale and they stopped in place.

But within half a minute, their guilty conscience was covered up by their arrogance.

In their cognition, how could the number one warrior of the tribe stand up for a lunatic. As for Pozi... his orcs are the weakest in the tribe, and they have no fear at all.

Seeing them like this, Wang Jin felt angry. He clamped the man's waist with his calf, pointed at the three men and motioned for the man, "Hit them, hit them!"

The little lunatic writhed excitedly on his back, and his petite body slid back a lot because of the movement. The man patted him helplessly, and with a little force with his fingertips, he stabilized Wang Jin's sliding down.

When the three of them heard this, their complexions were not good, Brother Ju cursed in a low voice: "Stinky lunatic!"

Brother Lang and Brother Qing also looked like they were going to fight Wang Jin, but they suppressed it secretly because of the presence of many people.

The three of them seemed to have expected that Yuan Heng would not embarrass them because of this lunatic, and they looked so domineering that it made people's teeth itch.

Seeing this, Yuan Heng's expression suddenly turned cold, and his light-colored eyes looking at the three of them became dark instantly, rolling out a tyrannical aura.

The three of them took a step back in awe, always feeling that a catastrophe would be imminent this time.

As soon as this thought came to him, Yuan Heng walked up to Lai Yuan, put Wang Jin down gently, rubbed his head, and handed it to Lai Yuan: "A Yuan, take care of me."

"Okay." Lai Yuan replied, protecting Wang Jin and Mu Ge'er behind him.

"!!" They have never seen such a gentle and careful appearance of a man, even if they get along with Brother Yue, this man has never been like this...

Did this man really accept living with a madman? He really wants to stand up for this lunatic? The three of them were sure about something just now, but now they are shaken...

After putting down Wang Jin, the man pursed his lips and walked towards the three people.

He walked very slowly, and he didn't look very fierce, but when they saw him, they still felt that he looked like a Rakshasa, who came to take his life.

In a short distance, the man's steps were steady and slow, step by step clearly stepping on the ground, but it seemed as if the hearts of the three were stepped out and crushed on the ground.

The three of them were extremely terrified, and wanted to escape from this place immediately, but found that their legs seemed to be nailed, unable to move an inch.