172

Wang Jin smiled and said, "Homes can be built. Brother Heng wants to build a city. Don't you think there is a city where we can make decisions?"

Xiao Ruo was taken aback, and Wang Jin said again: "Think about it, if there is a city built for our convenience, how comfortable it would be for us to live in it."

Xiao Ruo's eyes lit up, and Wang Jin hurriedly said, "You don't have to make a decision right away, you are the leader, go back and discuss with the people of the Danmu tribe. Although there are many benefits to building a city, you may live with other tribes in the future. , can you see if everyone can bear it? If you are still willing, you can come to Ning'an City directly to find us. If you don't want to, you can stay in the original tribe. With the method I left behind, the beast tide should be able to deal with it, by the way ,Remember to tell Amu and Laiyuan, I think they will definitely be willing."

"Little brother is exactly what I want to say." A man's voice came from behind. At some point, he had already talked with Xi Ning. Now he stepped forward, looked at Xiao Ruo seriously and said, "After two days On this day, you set off for the Danmu tribe, and when you get back, think carefully about whether you want to come together."

Xi Ning also stepped forward: "I will send someone to **** you, and of course I will also send someone to pick up Yao'er's friend."

"...Mmm." Xiao Ruo replied thoughtfully.

That night, a banquet.

It was much simpler than before, but there was still a lot of food, and it was also in the backyard. This time it was Pan Yue who took care of it.

This time Ning'an City was severely injured, but it seemed to recover immediately, but everyone present knew that this was only the surface.

The lost orcs have to be re-selected and cultivated, which will take time.

Only Pan Yue, the master of the three main halls, came. When Pan Zhenyi was found by Pan Yue, he was traumatized and was lying in bed at the moment, while Cheng Bai was recuperating, accompanied by Cheng Li, and even Zhaoqi was not there. This is an opportunity to ask the city lord to deal with the funeral affairs.

The three hall masters are missing so many people, and the deputy city master is also vacant, so many people are missing for a while.

Xi Ning raised his glass and said a lot of words of thanks, and his modest attitude was very favorable. He said it was a banquet, but in fact, it was not much different from everyone having a happy meal. After all, many orcs died in Ning'an City, so it is impossible to cause trouble Bustling.

Fortunately, the food here is much better than that of the tribe. The foreign orcs and the people of the Danmu tribe ate very satisfactorily, and they didn't dislike the fact that the banquet was not lively, nor did they dislike that many people from Ning'an City were not present.

When the banquet was about to end, Xining drank some wine and got slightly tipsy, and laughed when he saw Wang Jin.

It was a smile that Wang Jin had never seen before, and it brought a bit of comfort from the elders. At this moment, Xi Ning really seemed to be a good brother who only loved his younger brother...

"Tonight, there is actually another happy event."

Wang Jin's heart agitated inexplicably, and Xi Ning said: "My Yaoer is getting married."

"..." Everyone was not surprised at all. The people of the Danmu tribe had already had wedding wine, and the foreign orcs had seen Wang Jin and Yuan Hengen love each other when they lived in Keyuan...

In their hearts, the two should have been together long ago.

Seeing this, Xi Ning laughed again: "You all know that Yao'er is going to be with Yuan Heng. I originally wanted Yuan Heng to be the deputy city lord of Ning'an City tonight, and get married immediately."