37

After changing his clothes, Mugeer took him out. There was a bowl of food on the table outside, and Muge'er asked Wang Jin to eat first.

The man has already gone out first. In the world of orcs, the orcs who get married will first invite their parents to accompany him to the home of the brother who is about to marry. Men have no father or mother. The old people discussed that they would act as parents.

At this time, the man should have arrived at the homes of those old people. Wang Jin is in a special situation. He has no home and has been living in the man's home, so the man will come back to pick him up later.

After picking him up, they would go all over the tribe together, knock on the door one by one, and tell the people in the tribe that they got married.

When Wang Jin thought of this, it was as if a rabbit was rampaging in his heart, and the apex of his heart was extremely agitated.

In front of him was his favorite broth. There was a lot of meat in the broth, and it was all melted. It was as thick as a paste.

Usually Wang Jin can drink a full bowl of this kind of broth, but today he has no mood to drink it. He only needs to think of the man and the marriage they got together today, and the satisfaction in his heart directly affects his stomach.

Suddenly footsteps came from the yard, and Wang Jin, who had been pricking up his ears to listen to the sound, suddenly stood up, and before Mu Geer could respond, he went out by himself.

Just as the man was about to enter the room, the brother was caught off guard and crashed into his light-colored glazed pupils.

The face is like peaches and plums, and the pink mud is smeared in the corners of his eyes, adding a unique style to him. Originally, the lips of the brother were extremely pink, but today he put on some red mud, which is more colorful than before , those watery eyes seemed to seduce people all the time.

Today's brother exudes a charming aura all over his body, like a fairy who has entered the world and captivated people's hearts and souls.

The man's heart skipped a beat, and his eyes seemed to be glued to the man's body, unable to move away.

The man stepped forward and stretched out his hand to the brother with a smile in his eyes.

The brother raised his head and smiled at him, his toothy smile was as bright as the morning sun, shining directly on the man's heart was extremely warm.

Wang Jin put his hand on the man's palm that was spread out in front of his eyes.

The delicate fingers were gently placed in his palm, and the palm was swept by the slender fingertips, bringing a feeling of itch, the man's fingertips trembled, and his knuckles felt numb, so numb that he could hardly hold it. The brother's hand.

Wang Jin exclaimed, this hand is on it, and he can't go down until he knocks on the door of the tribe's house, otherwise the meaning is not good. This is the knowledge of marriage that Mu Geer gave him before.

The man also knew this, so he curled up his knuckles and held Wang Jin's hand firmly in his own.

The man's palms were very hot, so hot that he was sweating, and the sweat stuck to their palms, sticky and slippery.

Wang Jin hurriedly retracted his fingertips, and clenched them a little bit. The man's hands were full of hard calluses, and he felt a little bit of handcuffing. The tightening of his palms, the calluses rubbed against Wang Jin's delicate skin, made Wang Jin shiver. There was a burst of pain, but even so, Wang Jin didn't want to let go, he just wanted to tighten and tighten, to tie such a good man by his side.