171

"Xiao Ruo, when the clothes come, let everyone choose and wear them by themselves. I opened a tailor shop, and there are a lot of clothes in the shop, so you're welcome." Wang Jin said.

"!" Xiao Ruo's eyes widened in surprise, he... didn't mean that.

And what is a clothing store?

Xiao Ruo was puzzled, but the speed of the people in the attic was very fast. After a while, a brother led everyone to clean.

The Danmu tribe came this time with orcs, and they were not used to being led by their elder brother to take a bath. They all looked shy and reserved.

However, after all, they all went to take a shower.

In the courtyard, there were only a few guards left, Pan Shulin who was guarded by the guards, and Wang Jin.

Wang Jin looked down at Pan Shulin who was kneeling on the ground from above, his good mood dissipated instantly when he saw Pan Shulin's gaze like a poisonous snake.

He stood up and circled Pan Shulin, thinking in his heart how to deal with this person in order to be worthy of the original owner and himself?

"Shall we throw him into the sea?"

As soon as Yuan Heng entered the door, he saw Wang Jin's distressed look. He hurriedly answered, and Wang Jin raised his eyes to look at him.

"Have you arranged for those orcs?"

Yuan Heng nodded and said, "The leader of their tribe, that is, the few friends I know will come over for dinner tonight."

Hearing this, Wang Jin blinked and said, "Isn't it better for Shan Bo to prepare the order?"

"There are still at home." Yuan Heng replied.

They discussed their family's problems as if no one else was around. It was obviously a very ordinary conversation, but the atmosphere circulating between the two of them was extremely harmonious, which made people feel like they were in the spring breeze.

Pan Shulin's complexion became more and more gloomy, what he hated most was seeing this person living a comfortable life.

Receiving a sinister gaze, Wang Jin felt extremely uncomfortable. Yuan Heng also noticed Pan Shulin, and protected Wang Jin in his arms without a trace.

"Little brother, do you want to deal with this person according to what you said before?" Yuan Heng asked again.

Wang Jindao: "Of course, not only do we need to add two more days, but also include the account of sending people to murder me this time."

Yuan Heng frowned when he heard this, "He moved you again this time?"

It was only then that Wang Jin slipped his tongue. He hastily closed his lips and stopped talking, but Yuan Heng's complexion was black, and his cold aura pierced the kneeling Pan Shulin like an ice pick.

Wang Jin stretched out his hand to tell the man in front of him that he was fine, but the strong aura actually made him feel uncomfortable. Wang Jin had a premonition that if he spoke at this time, the man would be even more angry.

He simply stopped talking, and the man stepped forward to mention Pan Shulin, and pulled Wang Jin out.

Afterwards, Wang Jin saw with his own eyes that Yuan Heng, who never cared about his brother, threw Pan Shulin into the sea, found a driftwood to tie it up, and tied the driftwood to the shore with a rope...

Dislike him for being noisy, and then gag his mouth...

The waves hit Pan Shulin wave after wave, making his face pale, his thin body trembling, he wanted to struggle but was tied tightly, he was so rushed that he even wanted to sink, but floated Wood pinned him firmly on the surface of the sea...