88

If a man pursues him again, doesn't that mean that the man will create countless romances and surprises for him?

Wang Jin's heart seemed to be being swept back and forth by a feather, and the bone-eating itch spread from his heart to his whole body, causing his fingertips to tremble, his whole body looked extremely dry, and his complexion turned into powder .

There was a hint of anticipation in the clear eyes.

The man looked at him, but couldn't hide the smile in his eyes. He rubbed Wang Jin's hair and led him back to his room, saying, "Okay, it's late at night, sleep well."

This time, Wang Jin did not refute anything...

Since the man is so resolute, then he should treat it as a small affair between himself and the man.

Wang Jin clutched his heart that was beating like a rabbit, and slowly closed his eyes. This time, he fell asleep very fast and very sweetly.

The next day, Wang Jin was woken up by a loud noise.

As soon as he woke up, he saw many black shadows reflected on the door curtain.

There was no one in his room, and the noise came from outside the house. Looking at the heavy shadows, it seemed that there were many people around the house.

Wang Jin hurriedly put on his clothes and went out.

As soon as I went out, I saw a lot of people standing in the yard outside, all the orc brothers were there, almost Xiao Ruo and Yuan Heng brought the people of that tribe here.

There were two people in the lead, one was the tall and handsome Yuan Heng whom he knew so well, and the other was Cheng Bai who was handsome and bright and dressed in white.

Both of them held a bright pink flower in their hands. Seeing Wang Jin going out at this moment, they both came up to greet him and handed the flower to his eyes.

Wang Jin was taken aback, while Mu Geer was watching, his complexion turned pink, he approached Wang Jin and whispered urgently: "Ah Jin, hurry up and pick up the flower in Brother Heng's hand, this is Yingfen flower, it is the orc chasing brother I have to pick flowers to give to my brother."

Seeing that Wang Jin didn't understand clearly, Mu Geer took a look at the flower and continued: "Don't look at the flowers as if they are all the same, but in fact, the fluorescent powder on the flowers is not the same. It is the characteristic of this flower. When you touch the flower, it will drop fluorescent powder. Huafen, the orcs will know that these two people are like-minded, and they both have marriage partners."

After a pause, Brother Mu said: "My brother usually only accepts the fluorescent flowers picked by orcs who are interested in getting married. If he accepts them, it means that he agrees with the orcs. When sending these flowers, most of them are under the watchful eyes of the public. In this way, Everyone can know which orc my brother has admitted...they will acquiesce that these two will get married in the future."

Mugeer said, pushed Wang Jin who was fascinated by it, and urged: "So, pick it up quickly, take the flower in Brother Heng's hand. Brother Heng touched this flower when he picked it, and he has already touched the flower. Yingfen, as long as you take Hengge's flower and touch this flower, the fluorescent powder on the flower will fall on you, and you two will be able to get the fluorescent powder of the same fluorescent flower Then, when others see it, they will know that the two of you are in love with each other."

Wang Jinxin jumped suddenly, and looked at the flower with bright eyes. The flower is like a pink hydrangea, a ball, and that ball is composed of many small flowers, and the pink is slightly shining...