168

"You..." Pan Shulin gritted his teeth, after this person achieved his goal, his attitude towards him was much worse!

Pan Shulin endured it, did not speak, and turned to Pan Yue and said, "Brother, please stop talking."

"Bah!" Pan Yue spit at Pan Shulin, eyes full of anger and disappointment: "Who is your brother?"

Pan Shulin was taken aback, Pan Yue said: "Who would admit that there is a younger brother who helps outsiders to plot against elder brother?"

"..." Pan Shulin's eyes were gloomy, and Pan Yue said angrily, "I feel ashamed that the Pan family has you, Pan Shulin! Our Pan family is sorry for the city lord, let alone the people in the city, and ashamed of being the head of Xiangtang!"

"Okay! It's so noisy!" Zhao Yu roared angrily, and said to Xi Ning, "How is it? City Lord, do you want to continue to resist?"

Xi Ning was silent, Zhao Shan glanced around, leaned closer to Zhao Yu and said in a low voice, "Father, I didn't catch Xi Yao, and I'm right by Xi Ning's side."

Zhao Yu paused after hearing the words: "What about the ancient orc Yuan Heng?"

"I don't know where to go." Zhao Ji said.

Zhao Yu pursed his lips and said, "It doesn't matter, it's already like this now."

After that, Zhao Yu stood up and said loudly: "Xining, as long as you beg for mercy now, I will spare the lives of everyone present, including this Pan Yue. You can just leave Ning'an City, how about it?"

Xi Ning sneered, and tightened his sharp claws: "This Ning'an City has been the city of my Xi family since its establishment, and it is impossible for it to be snatched away in my generation."

After the words fell, the crowd suddenly became restless, and several large beasts appeared behind them, rushing towards Zhao Yu and others.

Zhao Yu and the others responded quickly, and Xin Ning led people to attack from the front.

Under the front and back attack, Zhao Yu and others gradually showed that they were invincible, but they were replaced by foreign orcs in a short while.

Those foreign orcs were all fierce, and they all had their own set of combat modes when dealing with large ferocious beasts and city guards, and they were evenly matched with Xi Ning and the others.

The two sides confronted each other, and Xi Ning frowned.

Shan Zhaoyu and others are not afraid even without the Pan family guards, but these foreign orcs...

Seemingly aware of the power of these foreign orcs, Zhao Yu hid behind them and yelled at Xi Ning: "What's the matter? Aren't you very powerful, Xi Ning? Come on."

mean!

Disgust flashed across Xin Ning's face, and the faces of the foreign orcs rushing to the front were also not good.

Just as the two sides were confronting each other, a white tiger with its wings retracted vigorously rushed over and stood in the middle of the two sides.

When Xi Ning saw the white tiger, his brows loosened a little, and Wang Jin raised his brows with joy, and called out: "Brother Heng."

Yuan Heng heard that he had transformed into a human form, and as soon as he transformed into a human form, the brother rushed up. Yuan Heng hurriedly stretched out his hand to embrace him, a little scared on his face, but seeing that the brother had no other discomfort except a little tiredness between his brows and eyes, he settled down. heart.

Leaning in the man's arms, Wang Jin felt extremely tired. He hadn't felt this way when Yuan Heng was away. When the man came, all his guard was removed in an instant, as if he had entered a comfortable place. In the environment, my heart instantly settled down...