8

"That's right, it's none of your business!" A person behind him echoed.

Another person stepped forward and pushed Mu Geer: "Xiaopozi, get out of here."

Muge'er's leg itself was a bit sloped, and being pushed so suddenly, he staggered and almost fell down.

Wang Jin frowned, and stepped forward to support him.

Brother Mu hurriedly stood in front of Wang Jin: "Don't go too far!"

The three of them looked at Wang Jin who was behind Brother Mu, with a very arrogant expression: "How about we just go too far?"

"..." Muge'er's face was flushed, his lips were trembling, but he was so stupid that he couldn't find any words to refute, and his whole body was shaking with anger.

From the moment Wang Jin saw a few people, the inhuman torture that the original body suffered before kept appearing in his mind.

Those inhuman tortures seemed to have awakened the original consciousness remaining in Wang Jin's body, and it was desperately dominating Wang Jin, making Wang Jin tear them apart.

Wang Jin struggled with restraint, his eyes gradually turned red, and his breathing became heavy.

The leader of the three, Brother Ju, saw Wang Jin's appearance, snorted coldly with disdain, and said sarcastically, "Hey, the little lunatic wants to hit someone again?"

"Come on~" the man said provocatively, looked at the two brothers beside him and said, "There are three of us, and you can't beat them alone, have you forgotten?"

At the beginning, when the original body attacked people, it looked terrifying, but in fact, because of its physical fitness, it didn't have much attack power.

In the end, it was the original body who was pressed and beaten by these three people. They beat someone but the villain complained first, biting the original body back and going mad.

Thinking back on this, Wang Jin was so angry that his breath was stuck in his heart, and he was so uncomfortable that he almost lost his breath!

If he was still the little prince in his previous life, he would definitely bring the nursing home of his mansion and beat these people until his mother didn't even recognize them!

Wang Jin bent his knuckles, pressed his fingertips hard, and pressed several marks on Mu Ge'er's arm.

Brother Mu was in pain, and looked back at Wang Jin, only to see that his facial features were distorted and his expression was irritable. He looked like a wounded little animal, ready to go forward and desperately at any time. Brother Mu felt sore, and quickly reached out to hold it. He took his hand, patted it comfortingly, then turned around and glared at the few people angrily, and said in a loud voice: "Enough is enough! Ah Jin has married the number one warrior of the tribe now, and he is protected now." , you bully him, be careful Brother Heng makes you look good!"

Hearing this, several people's expressions changed slightly, and they shrank a little. Seeing this, Mu Ge'er's eyes lit up slightly, and he said loudly: "You guys return the things, and I will pretend that what happened today never happened, and I won't tell you." Brother Heng, how is it?"

Brother Mu stretched out his hand to the three of them, wanting Brother Orange to hand over the package.

Brother Ju looked at the package, then at the two of them, the hesitation on his face gradually returned to his domineering look just now: "Yuan Heng? Forget it, he will stand up for this little lunatic? Are you kidding me?"