39

The lights of the fireflies seemed to depict a round of the facial features of that brother, leaving a layer of fireflies on it. With the interlacing of light and shadow, fine shadows were cast on the delicate skin.

He raised his eyes to look at himself, his eyelashes trembled, like the wings of a dragonfly, and Yuan Heng's knuckles trembled.

Yuan Heng stretched out his trembling fingertips to flick the long eyelashes in a strange way. Wang Jin was slightly startled, his eyelashes moved slightly, causing his eyes to itch slightly, and he blinked.

The eyelash feathers were like feathers, and lightly brushed the man's fingertips, the man's fingertips trembled, and the heart-rending itching spread from the fingertips to his whole body, making the man's whole body numb as if he had been electrocuted.

The man's knuckles curled slightly, and he was about to withdraw his hand. Seeing this, Wang Jin couldn't help holding that hand, and buried his face in the lamp.

Pulling the light, the man's heart seemed to be bumped unexpectedly, causing the heartbeat to lose its balance.

With the same movement as a cat acting like a spoiled child and rubbing its face against your hand, the man's ears were burning, and his fingertips curled up trying to retract his hand, but in the end he still tensed his palms and let the cat behave like a spoiled child.

The man's palm suddenly became very hot, so hot that Wang Jin's cheeks flushed red. I don't know who was sweating from the heat. The sweat pulled the lamp.

The man uncontrollably lowered his head to look at the brother. The brother looked obedient like a docile milk cat, and then acted like a baby to himself.

He obviously didn't open his mouth, but Yuan Heng seemed to feel soft when he heard the milky meow, shouting every time.

His eyes moved from the top of the brother's head to his body. The brother was wearing clothes made by himself, and the colorful stones on it were shining under the reflection of fluorescent lights, flickering in the dark night, and they were extraordinarily dazzling. Also extraordinarily fancy.

The flamboyant ones were a little inconsistent with my brother's elegant appearance. Yuan Heng suddenly remembered the ornaments he had taken back from the three of his brothers. Those ornaments were exquisite and restrained. This stone must be very suitable.

Compared with those things, these stones are really too rough, too rough to be worthy of his brother, Yuan Heng's eyes darkened, and he felt a terrible guilt in his heart.

He secretly vowed to give this brother a grand banquet, but he couldn't even give him a decent ornament.

"I'm sorry..." Yuan Heng said dumbly with a raw throat.

Wang Jin raised his eyes in surprise, with some doubts: "What?"

The man pursed his lips, reached out and touched the shining stones on Wang Jin's clothes, his glazed eyes dimmed and he said to himself, "These are not good-looking, they are not good for you."

Wang Jin followed Yuan Heng's hand and looked at the stone depicted by him, and was startled when he heard the man's slightly disappointed and self-blame tone. My brother is a precious thing that everyone envies, but in the eyes of men, he is not worthy of him.

Wang Jin's heart was suffocated, and a monstrous emotion surged from the bottom of his heart, flooding to the top of his head, making Wang Jin's scalp tingle.

He stretched out his hand suddenly, grabbed the man's front collar tightly, and exhausted all his strength, pulled the man down, raised his head and kissed him.