124

When Pan Shulin found Cheng Bai, Cheng Bai was wandering on the street. The orc man in a moon-white robe was a slender man, who had washed away the dust, and he was like the bright moon in the sky.

Just looking at him from a distance, the heart in Pan Shulin's chest was beating restlessly, as if it was going to leap over the crowd and jump onto him.

He was about to go up to talk to him when suddenly his arms were hugged and a person pressed against his shoulder. He turned his head to look over and saw a dandruff-covered head moving on his shoulder.

Pan Shulin shuddered uncontrollably, and threw the person away, only to see the person coming, it was Zhao Xiang who had just left.

At this moment, his face is depressed, his eye circles are reddish with hatred, his untidy hair is now messed up like weeds, and his clothes are crooked and out of shape...

A trace of disgust flashed in Pan Shulin's eyes: "What are you?"

"Shulin, I underestimated that rumor!"

"..." Pan Shulin was puzzled.

Zhao Xiang said: "He didn't know what method he used to make the city lord take all my money away!"

"..." A trace of surprise flashed in Pan Shulin's eyes, but then a trace of gloating flashed across his eyes.

I told this person a long time ago that it was not easy to stop rumors, but this person didn't listen, and now that he suffered a loss, he came to cry and complain. Pan Shulin rolled his eyes where this person couldn't see.

Now, Xi Yao doesn't fight with him for Brother Bai anymore. Although he doesn't like Xi Yao, he has nothing against him. Pan Shulin doesn't want to go into this muddy water again, so he comforted him perfunctorily: "If you lose money, you can earn it again. At least You are fine this time, and the city lord has not punished you."

Reassuring softly, Pan Shulin saw that Cheng Bai was about to lose sight, and hurriedly motioned to the attendant next to him to step forward, blocked Zhao Xiang and said, "Mr. Xiang, let me go for a walk with you."

"You? Where's Shulin?" Zhaoxiang looked at Pan Shulin, who was engrossed in Cheng Bai, turned around and chased after him.

"..." Zhaoxiang looked at him with twitching eyes, and a trace of resentment flashed in his eyes. This person had come and gone with his allies before, but as a result, when he lost power, he completely regarded him as a transparent person!

"No need." He said through gritted teeth, and left with his attendants resentfully.

After finally catching up with Cheng Bai, Pan Shulin straightened her hair and clothes, and stepped forward with a sweet smile: "Brother Bai."

Cheng Bai turned his head when he heard the words, and saw that it was Pan Shulin who smiled politely: "What a coincidence, Mr. Pan, are you here to shop too?"

"Ah... um..." As soon as Pan Shulin saw the man, she fixed her eyes on him, and didn't know if she listened to what the man said.

Cheng Bai was a little uncomfortable. He always felt that the eyes of the people in front of him seemed to eat him up. He put down the things in the booth and said, "Then I'll go to the front, Mr. Pan, do whatever you want."

"Hey..." Pan Shulin hurried two steps and said, "I'll go ahead too."

"..." Seeing that person approaching him and walking very close to him, Cheng Bai smiled aloofly, and kept a certain distance from him without any trace.

"Brother Bai, are you feeling better?" Pan Shulin asked softly, her delicate appearance was quite different from that in front of Zhaoxiang.

"..." Cheng Bai smiled and said, "Thank you Mr. Pan for your concern, I'm fine."