60

As soon as Wang Jin said this, Brother Yue's face was extremely ugly. Everyone paused, stopped what they were doing, and looked at Wang Jin in unison, with displeasure flashing across their eyes.

Wang Jin said unscrupulously: "You weave for the winter, I have clothes to wear in winter, why should I weave?"

"Put P! You have clothes to wear, but it's because Brother Mu is so busy to help you weave the cloth!" A brother responded loudly: "You make the pregnant brother Mu so busy, and you are lazy there. You can do it!"

"That's interesting." Wang Jin glanced at the brother who had just spoken and said, "Of course, you are right, the fabrics for my clothes are indeed made by Amu, so only Amu himself is qualified to say about me, right? You Who are you to say? Who are you to me? Have I got you to weave? Or have I got something else from you?"

The brother was stunned, Wang Jin glanced at the crowd and said: "Just now you said that I taught you weaving and took your things, come on, tell me, what did I take from you? Not to mention, this weaving is yours. Begging me to teach, even if I want to charge you some things, it is not too much, even now, I confiscated your things at all, and you are here talking nonsense!"

These brothers don't like to listen to him when they are teaching. Wang Jin doesn't like these brothers. When they reluctantly followed the brothers to send some things to Wang Jin, Wang Jin immediately I found a reason to return it.

Now Wang Jin feels that this is really the right thing to do.

The good thing is that I didn't take anything from them, and I don't know what it would be like if I took it in their mouths.

Seeing that the faces of all the brothers were dark and there was nothing to say, Wang Jin said again: "I really don't do anything at home, but I just want to ask, what does this have to do with you? I can hinder you at home." looking at you?"

"You rely on Brother Heng to pamper you!" One of the brothers couldn't help but say, Wang Jinle: "What's wrong with me relying on him to pamper you? He is my orc, what's wrong with him pampering me? Brother Heng I'm also happy that I don't do anything, it's really weird, I eat Brother Heng's, wear Brother Heng's, use Brother Heng's, I don't do anything in front of Brother Heng, and even let him do this and that, he I don't have any opinions, why do you ask so much? I didn't eat your clothes, wear your clothes, and live in your clothes!"

The corners of the brothers' eyes twitched, this was the first time they had seen such a person who couldn't do anything but was still arrogant and doting.

A brother held back for a long time and said: "Then...then you just got married now, then Brother Heng dotes on you, and after a long time in the future, do you think he still tolerates you like this? Hello, so that you don't realize that you can't do anything when you don't feel disgusted in the future!"

When he said this, the brothers seemed to have found a very suitable excuse for their talkativeness just now, and hurriedly echoed it.

"That's right, Brother Jin, we said all this for your own good."

"If it wasn't from the same tribe, we wouldn't say anything!"

"That is, if after a long time, you still can't do anything, then not only we will despise you, but the whole tribe will despise you, including Brother Heng."

As if seeing such a future, those people looked at Wang Jin with disdain and disdain in their eyes, and they were a little happy to vent their resentment.

In the final analysis, these people said these things in front of Wang Jin, but because they had a lot of work but saw Wang Jin idle, they felt unbalanced.