34

The man glanced at Wang Jin lightly, as if he was watching his reaction, but he found that Wang Jin looked leisurely, as if this matter had nothing to do with him.

His eyes softened a little, his lips that had been tightly pressed were loosened, and there was a hint of a smile on his face.

"At the beginning, I went to ask Brother Mu and some old people for advice." The man explained to Brother Yue, but his eyes passed over Brother Yue and looked at Wang Jin, as if he was explaining to Wang Jin.

Wang Jin was slightly taken aback, and Brother Mu quickly helped to explain: "Yes, I have been taking care of Ah Jin before, Brother Heng came to ask me that night, how to take care of Ah Jin, later..."

"Later Brother Heng went to my house." One of the orcs came out and said, "Brother Heng came to look for my grandpa. My grandpa is the old man in the tribe who knows brothers best. Brother Heng said he was the first The orc who was my brother for the first time, came to ask Grandpa about my brother, but..."

The orc had a strange expression on his face: "My grandfather is a bit old, so he likes to chatter. He slept during the day, and he was very energetic at night. It was not easy for someone to talk to him that night, so he took Brother Heng to talk all night. ...We didn't know about it until we woke up the next day...Brother Heng didn't go back until dawn."

The orc scratched his head in embarrassment.

"..." Everyone was astonished. It turned out to be like this on the night that was maliciously speculated?

Yuan Heng stared at Wang Jin with burning eyes, his eyes were explicit and tender, and he answered softly: "I don't seem to be using what I have learned."

Wang Jin pursed his lips, of course it didn't work, he changed the core when he woke up, it was different from the lunatic back then.

However, a man was willing to do this for a lunatic. A feather fell from Wang Jin's peaceful heart lake, and the feather floated on the lake, causing ripples one after another.

"Bastard!" Brother Yue yelled violently, glared at Yuan Heng bitterly, turned around and ran away from everyone.

Brother Xi looked at Brother Hua and Wang Jin, and opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something. Finally, he looked at the back of Brother Yue running away, stomped his feet, and chased after him.

Seeing this, the group of brothers who followed Brother Yue and Brother Xi found an excuse to slip away.

Brother Yu looked at the man's handsome face, unwillingly opened his mouth and wanted to say something, Yuan Heng saw it with sharp eyes, and opened his mouth first.

"Brother Yu, although my face looks better, if I leave Ah Jin, it will recover. Can you bear my previous appearance?"

Brother Yu was taken aback by the question, and the scar that stretched from the forehead to the chin naturally appeared in his mind, ruining half of the man's face. Coupled with his usual cold expression, he was like a rakshasa in hell. Exuding his suffocating dead air.

To stay with such a person forever... Brother Yu seemed to have thought of something terrible, and suddenly his face turned pale.

He felt that the man in front of him was not as good-looking as before, and a terrible scar would appear on that fair face at some point, ruining the man's only attractive appearance, and his brother married a beastman for a lifetime. Yes, he shook the fat all over his body, Hanchun's brows were only filled with fear after all.

Forget it, as expected, a lunatic deserves an ugly monster!

He took two steps back, snorted coldly, raised his head as if he looked down on the man, and walked away with two little followers.