68

As the brother spoke, his soft lips curled up, forming a beautiful arc. His outstanding appearance was already so dazzling that people couldn't bear to look away, but at this moment, he looked like a blazing sun because of his high spirits, which made people feel alive Yearn for.

The shrewdness in his eyes would appear cunning if it appeared on other people, but this person's eyes were clear, and the occasional flash of shrewdness would only add to his agility, no one would not like it at all.

As if Mugeer was infected, the corners of his lips curled up.

It seems that this guy already has an idea.

On the same day, Wang Jin asked Brother Mu to stitch a few more blankets for him, and gave them to those brothers who spoke for him as thanks.

The next day, those brothers all knew that the blanket was very warm. Some people took it apart out of curiosity and saw the white down inside. The down was extra warm. The blanket kept warm because of the fine white down. They didn't know what these were, so they came to ask them.

Wang Jin informed them, but asked them not to spread the word, and they agreed.

Afterwards, when they went back, they asked their orcs to find those feathers and came back, and imitated Mu Geer to make a few such clothes to wear.

Not long after, everyone in the tribe knew that there was a kind of clothes that were light and warm. The previous clothes were stitched into two layers and stuffed with something very warm. But no one knew what this thing was. Only Wang Jin knew that the object was a new material discovered by Wang Jin...

As winter is approaching, warm clothes are undoubtedly the most scarce. Wang Jinneng's discovery of materials that are warmer than animal skins undoubtedly benefited the tribe again.

In the past few days, the bad comments about Wang Jin naturally went down. Many brothers came to visit and wanted to ask Wang Jin what the supplies were, but Wang Jin refused to answer them all and set a rule.

If you want to know the news from him, you have to exchange something.

All the brothers turned black, saying that Wang Jin was not kind.

Wang Jin used the words of those brothers who said behind his back to question whether everyone was kind or not.

Everyone felt guilty and left in desperation. Not long after, they gave some good things from the family in exchange for a message from Wang Jin.

And the brothers who spread these words at the beginning were rejected even if they took something in exchange, and even in the end they couldn't get the news, and they learned it from others.

But this thing is the fluff of birds. Now that winter is approaching, birds are scarce. The people of the whole tribe are in need of their fluff, and their number becomes rarer. When they finally know and go looking for them, the birds are almost gone They were caught, and they also missed this new substance.

In the end, when the whole tribe was wearing thick fleece jackets, those brothers were still wearing thin clothes, at most adding animal clothes.

After this incident, everyone had new considerations in their minds. Those who had never said anything about Wang Jin behind their backs unconditionally got the news about the warm thing and the thing, while those who talked about it spent a lot of effort A lot of good things were sent in exchange for a message. As for the things, there was nothing at all.

Everyone knew in their hearts that this was Wang Jin expressing his dissatisfaction in a disguised form. He told everyone with his actions that if he said something bad about him, he would not think about everyone if he had any good in the future.