56

Not seeing each other every day is like three autumns, Wang Jin can feel this feeling.

After dawdling for an unknown amount of time, Wang Jin finally fell asleep in a daze.

But he didn't sleep well.

Dimly, he seemed to see the man coming back.

Wang Jin instinctively entangled him.

The soft and warm body suddenly entangled him, Yuan Heng froze, and quickly reached out to support the little brother.

After the man wrapped himself around him, he didn't make any follow-up actions. Instead, he buried himself in his shoulder and breathed steadily as if he was sleeping soundly.

Yuan Heng lowered his eyes and looked down at the little brother. The little brother's eyes were closed tightly, and the slender eyelashes were quietly pasted on the eyelids, not trembling like when he woke up. The tender lips below unconsciously slightly It is open, revealing a little bit of white porcelain inside, like a little rabbit.

Yuan Heng softened his eyes, moved his stiff body slightly, carefully dragged the little brother's body with one hand, and gently took off his limbs wrapped around him with the other hand, and put him gently on the On the bed, pull the animal skin to cover him, and put his exposed limbs into the warm animal skin.

When he reached his left hand, Yuan Heng paused slightly. There was a long cut on the little brother's white and slender fingers, which seemed to be scratched by something sharp.

Yuan Heng remembered, the basin of wet clothes he saw in the courtyard just now when he came back, the clothes were still stained with blood, the bright red color was particularly eye-catching on the white clothes.

This little brother is too weak to do work... why did he start washing clothes?

A flash of distress flashed in Yuan Heng's eyes. He took out the medicinal paste from his arms. The wound had already been covered with medicinal paste, but the little brother rubbed off more than half of it. He went on it again, found a piece of clean gauze, and wrapped it gently for him.

Xu Shi's movements were a little too big, the little brother's eyelashes moved slightly, and he opened a slit in bewilderment.

"Brother Heng..." He murmured unconsciously, his eyes were not fully opened, but he pouted and kissed Yuan Heng.

Yuan Heng's heart skipped a beat, and he saw the little brother rubbing his arms coquettishly after the kiss, which made him careless.

Yuan Heng managed to stabilize his mind, and patted him on the back: "You little brother, why are you so good at taking care of yourself?"

"I hurt myself, and the food doesn't taste good."

As soon as Yuan Heng entered the room, he saw the cold barbecue on the table.

The barbecue he asked Laiyuan to bring back was actually not much, it was prepared according to the usual food intake of the little brother, but he didn't move much.

In Yuan Heng's tone, apart from being full of distress, there was also a little reproach that he himself hadn't noticed.

Wang Jin was sensitive to the trace of blame, shrugged his nose aggrievedly, leaned forward and kissed the man's chin, and called softly, "Brother Heng..."

"!" The little brother's voice seemed to be a candied fruit that was too sweet to die for. The candied fruit was thrown into the man's heart lake, turning the man's entire heart lake into sweet syrup. When the candied fruit was put into the water, It will also stir up layers of ripples, making the man's heart tumbling.