4

"Immortal tea?" Wang Jin picked up the teacup, looked around, and joked, "Don't you still say this is a fairyland?"

"Yeah." Wang Jin was joking, but the old man nodded in a serious manner: "The young master of the Wang family is really smart."

"..." Wang Jin sprayed out the tea as soon as he took a sip, spraying it all over the table.

The old man looked at the tea ceremony distressedly: "This tea is a spiritual thing, you are so reckless!"

Although he said this, the old man waved his hand again and poured Wang Jin a cup of tea again: "This time, don't spray it."

Wang Jin didn't know what was going on, the old man's words seemed to have the function of confusing people, making him pick up the teacup and drink tea again in a ignorant manner. After drinking, he felt comfortable and relaxed all over his body. Yes, he took a deep breath and let it out slowly, feeling refreshed.

The old man squinted and stroked the beard under his mouth with a look of relief.

"Finally, the karma has been calculated." As he spoke, the old man waved his hand, and many translucent spell-like things appeared in front of Wang Jin. The old man said, "Come on, choose."

"?" Wang Jin looked puzzled: "What to choose?"

The old man looked helpless: "Naturally choose what you think in your heart."

Seeing that Wang Jin still didn't understand, the old man said: "Isn't it uncomfortable to go to another world? It's useless to eat, drink, wear, and have no one to take care of you, right?"

Wang Jin nodded fiercely, the old man smiled and said: "So, choose, this means eating, with it, you have endless food, this means wearing, with it, you have endless clothes, this means, With it you have every practical tool, and this represents..."

It took a quarter of an hour to explain these things, and the old man let out a long breath and said, "Choose."

Wang Jin blinked, the feeling of ignorance dissipated a lot, he looked at the old man slyly and said: "Only children can choose, I want them all!"

The old man's squinted eyes opened suddenly, and his face was stained with anger: "Insatiable greed!"

Wang Jin frowned and said dissatisfiedly, "You only said you wanted me to choose, but you didn't say you only wanted to choose one. I have to choose all of them without any problems."

The old man was choked speechless, his face became very ugly, he stood up, turned around and left, turned back after a while, looked at Wang Jin and muttered in a low voice: "No, just go back like this, it's not good to ask those who are looking for death and life It's not easy to spit back the Wang family's money, and Xingjun Palace still needs money to repair it."

"Huh? What did you say?" Wang Jin also stood up.

The old man looked at Wang Jin's ignorant expression, and it was really uncomfortable to hold his breath.

He reached out and pinched Wang Jin's nose, and said angrily: "I said, how can you and your group of guest ministers raised in the mansion be so capable! If it wasn't for Qian's sake, I..."

Seemingly realizing that he said something that shouldn't be said, the old man quickly stopped talking, but Wang Jin was very sharp: "Money? You came here because you received money?"

The old man's face froze, he withdrew his hands and said, "I'm not that vulgar! Of course I came here to settle the turmoil in the underworld. The twenty-seven guest officials in your mansion are all looking for death and life for you, do you know that?"