99

"..." Zhaoqi paused, didn't this person tell him about the cancellation of the engagement?

Zhaoqi lowered his eyes and thought for a while, then suddenly realized, he glanced at Cheng Bai helplessly, and persuaded: "Although this young master has been intimate with other orcs in front of you, his fiancé, it is a little too late. , but you don't like him, be magnanimous, just close your eyes and let it go, and go back to the city to take off the title of fiancé, everyone is happy."

"...How can everyone be happy?" Cheng Bai frowned and murmured, "You don't understand at all."

"..." Zhaoqi was puzzled when he heard the words. He was about to speak when a soft voice came from the side.

"Cheng Bai."

Zhaoqi saw the orc next to him, the corners of his mouth rose and cracked at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the silver pupils, which were still gray just now, seemed to have been cleaned at this moment, and they were astonishingly clear.

It was as if he suddenly saw the person he put on the tip of his heart, with surprise and joy.

This... Young Master Cheng...

A trace of surprise flashed in Zhaoqi's eyes, and he saw that the man had already moved towards him.

Over there, the young master who had left with the man before turned his head, holding a bunch of things that looked like herbs in his hands, seeing Cheng Bai coming forward, he handed the things in his hand to Cheng Bai.

"This is?" Cheng Bai looked down, and found that it was precious medicinal materials such as embroidered grass and blood lotus...

"Brother Heng picked these up. You take them first. Brother Heng and I haven't collected all the medicinal materials for the Qianjin Pill yet. We will return them to you when we have collected them all."

"..." Cheng Bai's knuckles trembled, and he could hardly hold the handful of herbs: "Xiaojiaobao, what do you mean?"

"Return your thousand gold pills."

That Xiaojiao took it for granted, as if she really just came to return the pills.

But the orcs will not understand the deep meaning of this. When a brother refuses to accept or even take the initiative to return anything given by an orc, that brother is rejecting the orc...

Cheng Bai's knuckles shrank slightly, and his whole body was stuck in place. After Wang Jin delivered the herbs, he was about to turn around and leave. Cheng Bai finally came to his senses, grabbed Wang Jin, and hurriedly stuffed the herbs back into his arms. : "I gave you the Qianjin Pill, and you returned me a bunch of herbs? Xiaojiao Bao... how can there be such a good thing in this world..."

The hoarse voice was trembling with Cheng Bai himself not knowing, what he said was obviously distasteful for the lack of herbs that Wang Jin gave, but it sounded like he was afraid that Wang Jin would give away enough.

Stuffing the herb back, he seemed afraid of hearing Wang Jin's other words, and pulled Zhaoqi away first: "I took him to rest."

"..." Wang Jin was silent.

"..." Zhao Qi also felt incredible, looking at the figure walking in front of him.

This Young Master Cheng is handsome, his delicate facial features seem to be painted with a brush stroke by stroke, his temperament is clear, and his slender figure looks like a fairy wherever he stands.

His temperament is also quite like a fairy...

When he was in Ning'an City, this young master Cheng was good-looking, he was at the forefront of fighting and hunting, he was proficient in everything from piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and he knew a little bit about medicine and medicine, thus he won the hearts of many brothers and became Ning'an. One of Ancheng's most popular sons.