43

"Actually, there's nothing to see." Especially when he saw the ashes all over the stone wall, the weight would make people breathless, Wang Jin closed his eyes.

Mugeer couldn't understand Wang Jin's heaviness, so he said angrily: "You only said that after seeing it! Those stones piled up the whole cave must be very beautiful, and the heroic appearance of the beast god... If you can Take a look... and you will be satisfied."

Is it just the caves of bones and stones?

What about the ashes all over the stone wall... They don't know?

Wang Jin looked at Mugeer, from Muge'er's face, Wang Jin couldn't see any sadness and heaviness, he... really didn't know about the ashes...

Wang Jin recalled that when the man took him to see it, he activated a certain mechanism in the cave, and the ashes appeared. When he left, the stone wall was restored. If he didn't look for it, it would definitely not appear.

The man deliberately kept the Danmu tribe from knowing about it.

Wang Jinming understood, this may be the reason why the Danmu tribe has never associated the animal bone with a man.

"Actually..." Brother Mu lowered his voice, leaned closer to Wang Jin and said, "My family A Yuan told me that the wing bones are very similar to Brother Heng's wings, my family A Yuan said, maybe this beast **** has something to do with Brother Heng relationship."

Wang Jin shook his hand, his heart skipped a beat, and eagerly denied, "What does it have to do with him?"

After speaking, Wang Jin regretted it. He was so eager as if "there is no silver three hundred taels here".

Fortunately, Brother Mu didn't pay attention, he laughed and replied: "I also said that, the Shizidong of the Beast God was found by others and asked for it first... Brother Heng only asked for it this time, If he really has something to do with the Beast God, then no matter what happens, he has to discover this stone cave first!"

"..." The man probably knew about the stone cave, so he didn't say anything, Wang Jin thought to himself.

"Actually, Ah Jin, if you have any questions about Brother Heng, just ask him directly. He is your orc, and he will tell you everything." After laughing, Brother Mu said seriously.

Wang Jin was stunned, and Brother Mu said softly: "The best way to understand Brother Heng's past is to ask him directly instead of asking me. You are already husband and wife, so you can't hide things in your heart like this."

"!" Wang Jin's eyes flashed, and he pursed his lips silently.

He didn't ask the man just because he was afraid of causing him a sad past... However, if he wants to know about the man, it's really not appropriate for him to come and ask Mu Geer like this.

If a man finds out, he will definitely be unhappy... Mu Geer knows how to get along with his partner better than him.

"What are you whispering about?"

The man's voice suddenly came from behind, Wang Jin looked back and saw the man standing behind them carrying a few green bamboos.

Wang Jin's eyes lit up, and all the distracting thoughts in his heart dissipated the moment he saw the man. He only had one thought that was to go up to him, stand by the man's side, and be with him.

Before Mugeer could react, Wang Jin had already run towards Yuan Heng with three strides.

Seeing this, Yuan Heng hurriedly moved the green bamboo away, so as not to sweep the leaves of the green bamboo on the running brother.