125

"Thank you for your hard work." Wang Jin greeted: "It's almost noon, let's have lunch here."

Those orcs shook their heads when they heard the words: "No, we have to go back and report when the things are delivered, and the young master will leave."

Wang Jin hurriedly called a brother to see the guests off.

After the people left, Wang Jin pulled Yuan Heng and said happily: "Brother Heng, we have money, and this money is enough for us to spend for a long time."

After all, Wang Jin patted his chest with confidence and said, "Don't worry, Brother Heng, I will support you from now on."

"..." The little brother's eyebrows are dancing... he looks extremely proud. This kind of pride is different from asking him for praise for a new and practical thing from the Danmu tribe. It is more like getting a lot of things that make him happy very happy thing...

Just like when he got the fruits and meat he found in the Danmu tribe, but he was happier than then, his eyes were shining brightly, and the clear black pupils were like stars...It was so beautiful.

Yuan Heng's knuckles shrunk slightly, hooked his fingertips uncontrollably, and gently wrapped them in his palm...

Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the box of golden things, and an idea was buried in his heart.

Wang Jin shook hands with Yuan Heng, the excitement in his heart remained undiminished. He found a newly recruited accountant and explained: "Keep these well and record them well. From now on, you and Uncle Shan will decide all the expenses in the attic, but you must remember them." It’s a good number, I have to check every month, and the other thing is that no one else can withdraw money except me and Brother Heng.”

The accountant who came was an orc. The orc family had brothers, children, and parents. They had lived in the city for many years. Shan Bo went to inquire, and it was said that this person had a good character, so he invited him back.

"Yes, thank you for your trust, young master." The orc responded.

Seeing that the nursing home was about to carry the box of gold down, Wang Jin suddenly thought of something, and stopped him: "Wait a minute."

"?" Everyone was puzzled.

Wang Jin looked at Yuan Heng and said, "Brother Heng, the accounting office is gloomy. Let's do it in another place?"

Yuan Heng nodded: "Everything is up to my little brother."

"Then what do you think of the West Wing?" Wang Jin asked, pointing to a place where there were several rooms. The yard and the front yard were interconnected, and there was a big peach blossom tree in front of it.

Yuan Heng nodded in approval, thought for a while, and said: "Then give me the original accountant."

"?" Wang Jin frowned: "I still want people to push that place, what is brother Heng going to do?"

When Yuan Heng heard this, his eyes were filled with a helpless smile: "You brother, forgot, we came to Ning'an City to prepare a gift for the city lord."

Wang Jin suddenly realized, he shrank his fingers, tightly grasped Yuan Heng's knuckles and said, "By the way, what we brought back."

"It's all there, I put it away, and I'll get it back in the afternoon."

Only then did Wang Jin heave a sigh of relief, and smiled a little embarrassedly: "I almost forgot."

Yuan Heng shook his head, Wang Jin secretly beckoned others to help, and dragged Yuan Heng around the courtyard, talking about how to reorganize the courtyard.