163

He knew everything about a man before.

Wang Jin felt a little uncomfortable, and muttered, "Brother Heng, who do you know in Ning'an City? Is that helper good? How can I help you?"

The little brother's voice was soft, with a sour taste that he hadn't noticed.

Yuan Heng paused, and almost instantly understood what Wang Jin was thinking.

A trace of ridicule flashed in his eyes, and his tone couldn't help slowing down: "It's an orc, not a brother."

Yuan Heng turned his head to look at Wang Jin, raised the corners of his lips and said, "Besides, it's not one person, but a group."

Seeing that Wang Jin was at a loss, Yuan Heng explained: "You haven't seen them before. They have special status and cannot enter the city. They have been staying in Keyuanju."

"Keyuan Residence?" Wang Jin recalled that the place was for alien orcs, and the man also stayed in Keyuan Residence for a short time. Could it be that the man got acquainted with some people at that time?

If it was a person living in Keyuan, he must have never seen it. People living in Keyuan were not allowed to enter the city, and he was not allowed in either. Back then, when he secretly went to see Yuan Heng, it was Yuan Heng who came out to meet him.

I heard that the people there felt the pressure of living outside the city for various reasons, and came to the city to buffer. Most of the people there wanted to come to Ning'an City to find a place to live, but Ning'an City has strict regulations and will arrange accommodation Give them a buffer, but they will not really take them in. They will eventually leave the city and wander in the jungle outside.

Those people really need a place that can really accommodate them, preferably like Ning'an City, otherwise they wouldn't come here.

However, people of various tribes and races live there, and the orcs have always been relatively xenophobic. There is discrimination and incompatibility between tribes and races... Can we work together?

Wang Jin was worried.

The little brother frowned slightly, his eyelids drooped, and he looked worried. Yuan Heng's heart softened, and he said in a gentle voice: "Many people in Keyuanju survived the danger of life and death outside. There are quite a few capable people, although there are a lot of people, but there are a few who have good abilities and can chat with me, and they are not bad people, it will not be too difficult to work with them."

The man's speech was neither slow nor urgent, and the arrangement was orderly, as if these ideas had been brewing in his heart for a long time.

Wang Jin was silent for a while, and asked, "Brother Heng, you...don't think about building a city as soon as you enter the city?"

Otherwise, why did the guest source house deliberately pay attention to those foreign visitors when they entered the city?

Yuan Heng did not refute. Wang Jin was surprised, and his voice increased a little, with admiration and joy on his face: "Brother Heng, you really planned it so early! You started paving the way, and you are too good!"

The little brother's praise greatly pleased Yuan Heng, who then laughed.

Although he smiled and accepted the admiration and praise of his little brother, Yuan Heng didn't say the truth. In fact, the moment he made up his mind to build the city was not the moment when he entered the city.

At that time, although the little brother's elder brother looked down on him very much, let him watch the little brother leave in a majestic beast, and arranged for him to live in Keyuanju on the edge of the city...but he could understand, after all, the little brother That's great.