75

I don't know how long I stayed in the cave, but the delicate girl beside him has been falling asleep against him, never waking up.

Such a soft and delicate ball, like a dough, seemed to fall apart when moved, making him stiff and afraid to move.

After persisting for a while, the fox felt that his limbs were numb, and he couldn't help turning his head to look at his brother beside him.

That brother's eyes were closed tightly, his long eyelashes fluttered restlessly, his complexion was pale, even his lips were a little white, his lips were slightly parted, revealing a little bit of white porcelain inside, and the scorching heat from his breath was sprayed on him. Between the hairs, the skin under the hairs trembled.

This squeamish bag is too sleepy...

The fox endured it for a while, and when he couldn't help it, he slowly moved his neck and approached the boy with his nose.

The brother snorted, the voice was so soft that the fox's heart trembled slightly, and he felt that the hair on his body was all blown up. He frowned, leaned closer again, and pushed him again with his black and cold nose. Once he pushed a little harder.

The man frowned, his eyelashes were trembling, as if he wanted to open them, but he was struggling in vain.

The fox looked at it, his complexion changed, and his nose moved up, sticking to the smooth forehead of the man.

The scorching heat caused his light-colored silver pupils to darken in an instant. With a light movement of the white fox, the huge white fox instantly transformed into a slender and handsome man.

The man reached out to support the lying brother, and put his palm firmly on his forehead. After a while, he stared at the brother solemnly, with a hint of impatience flashing in his eyes.

Sure enough, she is a delicate person, and she will have a fever when she is injured.

That being the case, why leave the medicinal mud to him?

The man played with the medicine pot that Wang Jin had just placed beside him, lifted it up and put it under his nose to smell it, then looked at the wound on his body that had begun to heal, and the corners of his mouth moved slightly.

This medicine is a good thing.

Thinking so, the man dug out a ball and applied it to Wang Jin's wound.

Wang Jin cried out in pain unconsciously, the man glanced at Wang Jin upon hearing this, the impatience in his silver pupils became more and more obvious, but his movements became much lighter in the end.

After the good medicine was given, the man searched his body again, found a bottle of pills, poured them all out, and gave Wang Jin to take it.

After that, he supported him to lean on his body, and he found a place against the wall and sat down.

When Wang Jin woke up again, his body relaxed a lot, and the injury didn't hurt so much. He just felt that his body was held in someone's arms. He struggled to get up, and saw the big, thick pistol around his waist. Hand, he was overjoyed, thinking it was Yuan Heng.

But when he raised his eyes happily, he saw a strange man looking down at him.

The man has a pair of silver pupils, the silver is very light, like the Milky Way in the sky, flowing with clear light, mysterious and attractive.

His facial features are handsome, although he is not as masculine as Yuan Heng, but he is so delicate that he seems to have painted it with a brush stroke by stroke. His skin is also much whiter than Yuan Heng, and he looks like a refined nobleman.