97

All the orcs were overjoyed when they heard the words, and rushed out to meet them.

When I glanced over, it seemed that many of the orcs who had gone out to look for people had returned, and many of the orcs who had gone hunting before and were dispersed by the tide of beasts also came back.

It's just that all the orcs were wounded, and some of them were even unconscious... Their faces were terribly pale, and they supported each other...

But people are alive, at this moment, for everyone, it is the greatest comfort.

Everyone looked happy when they heard an old voice.

"...Xiao Ruo... Where's the new leader?"

Pharmacist tremblingly stepped forward from behind, his cloudy eyes quickly scanned the crowd, and found that in the returning team... Standing at the front was Qin Ya, not Xiao Ruo, who was leading the crowd. Asked aloud, this time with an anxious tone.

"Where's the leader?!"

"That's right, where is Xiao Ruo?" Xiao Ruo's father, Deng Ming, father Yong Geer and elder brother Danuo just searched for a round in the crowd, but they didn't see Xiao Ruo. Ask the pharmacist.

All the orcs looked bad and remained silent.

The faces of the three of them turned pale in an instant, and they rummaged through the crowd one by one again. Seeing this, Qin Ya gritted his teeth and said in a low voice, "Don't look for it, Xiao Ruo... the leader..."

Qin Ya paused, his voice suddenly choked up so that he couldn't speak, Yao Shi hurriedly grabbed his wrist with his haggard hands, and asked anxiously, "What's wrong with him?"

"According to the leader's plan, we lured the beasts away for a short time and successfully found someone. We should have returned immediately, but Uncle Qi's son Zhang..." After a pause, Qin Ya took a look and was also looking for someone Brother Qi.

Brother Qi paused when he heard the words, and pricked up his ears to listen.

Qin Ya gritted his teeth and said: "He doesn't want to come back, saying that there are beastmen he brought out in the depths of the jungle, and he wants to rescue them, Xiao Ruo... The leader clearly said that the beast tide is too dangerous, and he must come back to rectify and discuss from the beginning before he can go deep I searched for it in the jungle, but Ah Zhang didn’t listen…”

The blood on Qi Ge'er's face that had just recovered faded instantly.

Qin Ya clenched his knuckles and said: "Not only did he not listen, he also asked the injured orcs to follow him to rescue people in the name of the leader. The orcs he brought out still took him as the leader, so they listened to him. Regardless of our obstruction, he forced his way in, and the result..."

result…

Everyone sucked in a breath of cold air, only to feel that the cold air penetrated deep into the bone marrow.

During the beast horde, getting injured and going deep into the jungle...it was almost death.

A trace of pain flashed in Qin Ya's eyes and said: "Xiao Ruo...the leader has no choice but to take us to help... While trying to persuade them, he stopped them from going further. With this delay, the beasts that were lured away by means before gathered together Come here..."

"..." Everyone's hearts seemed to have gone through a cold winter and became icy cold.

Qin Ya choked up and said: "In order for us to come back successfully, the leader delayed the beast by himself and bought us time to escape."