30

The voice was naturally smiling, and it sounded like a spring breeze.

Everyone looked over, only to see a gentle-looking brother with long hair running side by side with a blushing and shy brother Yue.

Behind them, followed by a dozen brothers.

"Brother Xi, why is it you?" Brother Yu's face changed when he saw the person coming.

When all the orcs saw Brother Xi, they hurriedly stepped aside, looking very respectful, and even Brother Mu put down his stool.

Wang Jin looked surprised in the room, and couldn't help guessing the identity of Brother Xi.

"You can come, why can't I come?" Brother Xi said with a smile, glanced to the side, as if he had caught something, he looked at Brother Hua in surprise and said: "Ah Hua, your arm is so good gone?"

Brother Hua looked at his arm, and nodded cautiously. Brother Xi stepped forward to hold his arm, and the smile on his face restrained a lot, with an unbelievable expression on his face.

"How is it possible? My master and I have nothing to do. How are you doing well? Even the scars are gone?"

Master?

Wang Jin grasped an important point, and vaguely knew the identity of Brother Na Xi.

The pharmacist of the Danmu tribe is an old man who is about to die. In order to ensure that the tribe will always have a pharmacist available, he has a young apprentice. This apprentice will be his successor and will be the pharmacist of the Danmu tribe in the future.

That person... has the word Xi in his name.

I guess it's Brother Xi.

Brother Hua opened his mouth and was about to speak, when one of the brothers who arrived later interjected: "How can it be better? It was treated by Brother Heng, Brother Xi, you haven't seen it, Brother Heng himself has the scar on his face too. Gone."

Brother Xi put down Brother Hua's hand, looked back at the brother and said, "I heard about it, but Brother Heng has been missing recently, I haven't seen it."

Brother Yue whispered: "I saw it, it's all right."

Brother Yue's voice was sweet and soft, and he was talking in a low voice, his face was still red, and he looked affectionate at first glance.

Seeing that, Brother Xi smiled and joked, "Ah, when Ah Yue mentions Brother Heng, he looks too shy. I wonder if Brother Heng also has intentions?"

Brother Na Xi asked, and glanced at the crowd, but he didn't see Yuan Heng's figure.

The brother behind Brother Yue replied: "There must be, if it wasn't for the leader... Brother Yue and Brother Heng should be a couple now."

Another brother said: "This time there is a rumor in the tribe that Brother Heng is going to marry another brother, I think it should be Brother Yue."

Brother Yue's face turned redder when he heard this, as red as a ripe fruit.

Brother Yu was dissatisfied and said, "I am the one Brother Heng wants to marry!"

The brother who arrived later heard that there was silence for a while, but no one dared to speak out. Brother Xi laughed out loud: "At the beginning you thought he was ugly, but now even if you are rushing to post to him, he may not be willing to accept it." You."

"Shut up, who's upvoting?! You're just jealous of me!" Brother Yu glared at Brother Xi angrily, as if he had some deep hatred for Brother Xi.

Brother Xi smiled and shook his head, walked towards Brother Yue and said, "Ah Yue, Brother Heng doesn't seem to be here, let's go back first."