41

The Beast Mountain is on the west side of the tribe. After leaving the tribe, pass through the safe area, and then pass a small path, you can see the Beast Mountain.

The Beast Mountain is high into the sky, and the top of the mountain is filled with white mist. Looking up from the foot of the mountain, the mountain seems to pass through the sky and reach the fairyland that ordinary people cannot reach...

It borders the sky and the earth, majestic and magnificent.

Wang Jin watched and couldn't help being dumbfounded...

He didn't really believe it when he heard Mu Geer say that there is a beast **** on the beast mountain. He thought it was just the belief of the tribal people, but now that he saw the mountain with his own eyes, Wang Jin believed it.

Only gods would live in such a place surrounded by fairy spirit...

"Sit still." A man's voice suddenly came from his ear, Wang Jin's calf was clamped tightly, his knuckles were tightened, and the fur under his hand was tightened.

He is now sitting on the man's beast-shaped white tiger. The man felt sorry for his red and swollen feet, so he turned into a beast shape and flew all the way from the tribe with him on his back. At this moment, the man was planning to fly to the top of the mountain with Wang Jin on his back.

Wang Jin lay on the white tiger and buried his face in the soft hair to block the oncoming stinging cold wind. The white mist trickled past his eyes, and after a while, the scenery in front of him suddenly became clear.

After the white mist, above the clouds, the top of the mountain turned out to be flat. I don't know whether the flat top was a natural force or a man-made miracle, but it was ground into a circle, and there was a bulge near the center of the circle.

The man stopped in the sky above that place and slowly fell, falling to the ground and turning into a human form.

Wang Jin went down to the ground and looked at the protrusion curiously. There was a hole there. The hole was very narrow, and the scene inside the hole could not be seen clearly from the outside.

Don't look at the tall and numerous trees on this mountain, but on the top of the mountain, there are bare... let alone trees, not even a single weed.

The man stepped forward and gently took Wang Jin's hand.

The callused hand suddenly wrapped itself around him, and the warmth spread from the place where it touched, Wang Jin's fingertips shrank from the heat, and his knuckles were trembling slightly...

The little brother's hand was trembling in his palm, but the movement was not too big, but just that little tremor scratched the man's palm, making the man's knuckles half numb.

Someone's heartbeat suddenly missed a beat, it was beating extremely fast and extremely loud, as if the heart was right next to their ears, thumping.

"..."

"..."

Following the sound of their heartbeats, the two glanced at each other, met each other's sight, and turned away very quickly. The panicked appearance seemed to be shy and concealed by the other party seeing the little secret in their hearts.

Obviously they have already got married and even have more intimate behaviors, but at this moment, the two of them still seem to be in love...

The two of them turned their backs to each other, and their eyes were clearly moved away from each other, but after a while, they couldn't help but sneak a look at each other.