32

The man's voice was deep and cold, like ice picks that had been sealed in the ice cellar for a long time, attacking Brother Yue one after another.

Brother Yue's heart shivered, and he took a step back slightly, suddenly feeling a very bad premonition.

The man rejected him once before, in front of so many people, he won't reject himself again, right?

no, I can not.

Brother Yue secretly reassured himself in his heart that men are always gentlemen and would never embarrass him. With so many people, he would definitely take his reputation and feelings into consideration. Consider spreading as default...

As long as Yuan Heng acquiesces in his marriage with himself, under the eyes of everyone, he can't easily go back on his word, and the orc tribe doesn't allow him to treat his brother like this.

In this way, even if the wedding was not prepared for him, it will always be his own.

What's more, he is no worse than that lunatic, his brother Heng will definitely choose him.

Brother Yue stabilized his mind, and said softly, "I don't think so, Brother Heng."

"I don't think so, you brought so many people here to match you up, what should I do?" Yuan Heng asked bluntly, the corners of his lips raised with a hint of sarcasm: "If I remember correctly, I seem to have rejected you before ."

Yuan Heng's words made everyone's eyes widen in surprise.

The first beauty of the tribe was ever rejected by Yuan Heng?

Then why did they tease Brother Yue so much just now, and Brother Yue didn't refute at all, but acted like it was just right?

If you were too frank, the flush on Brother Yue's face faded in an instant, and he was as pale as a piece of white paper.

"You... What are you talking about? Brother Heng..." He blinked his innocent eyes, pretending to be stupid, but his trembling voice and slightly trembling body showed his guilty conscience.

When everyone saw him like this, they were silent for a while, and their hearts were biased...

"So I forgot." Yuan Heng chuckled lightly, but the smile didn't reach his eyes: "I don't mind reminding you."

Yuan Heng stared at Brother Yue steadily, obviously with a smile on his face, but his eyes seemed to be mixed with hailstones, as if they were about to hit Brother Yue's body one after another through a short distance. That's when I felt the fear.

This man is really capable of rejecting him in full view, not only refusing, he is even more ruthless than he imagined, he will peel off his disguise and find his fresh heart , and announced the calculation in his heart to the public.

"After the hunting match, you came to see me..." Just as Brother Yue was distracted, the man spoke in a flat and cold voice.

"Brother Heng!" Brother Yue interrupted Yuan Heng's words with trembling lips, pleading eyes: "Brother Heng, you must know that only you and I are the best match."

He seemed to be reminding Yuan Heng and convincing himself.

He is the most talented and handsome brother in the tribe, and the man is the number one warrior in the tribe, they are all number one, and being together is the most suitable.

That brother's pretty brows were wrinkled together, his eyes were full of tears, his face was pale, and his pitiful appearance made every beast present feel soft, except Yuan Heng.