104

Seeing that Wang Jin recognized his relative, Yuan Heng cupped his hands and bowed slightly to the man: "Yuan Heng has met the city lord."

Hearing this, the man turned his head to look at Yuan Heng. The warmth and joy on his face instantly faded away. Although there was a smile on his face, it was chillingly cold.

"..." Yuan Heng looked at him, looking straight at him without fear, his eyes full of determination.

That man is neither humble nor overbearing, even in the face of his own pressure, he will not back down at all...

The magnanimous eyes and the love for the brother next to him are undisguised...

This person is much more pleasing to the eye than that kid Cheng Bai.

But no matter how pleasing to the eye, he abducted his younger brother.

The city lord responded casually, and stopped looking at Yuan Heng, as if Yuan Heng wasn't worth looking at in his eyes.

Wang Jin was taken aback, a little displeased, and was about to speak up when Yuan Heng stopped him.

Wang Jin looked at Yuan Heng, Yuan Heng shook his head at him, his eyes were full of tenderness and relief.

"..." Wang Jin fell silent, taking in all of this, the city lord lowered his dark eyes, turned his head to Cheng Li and Cheng Bai and said, "Get up, we'll talk about everything when we go back."

After that, he raised his hands and clapped twice in the void. There was a roar in the distance, and a ferocious beast ran towards this side, dragging a carriage behind it.

That fierce beast has the head of a unicorn, but its body is like a tiger. Its body is covered with ice-blue scales. The scales shimmer with silver light in the sunlight, and it looks extremely majestic...

Wang Jin was taken aback, Yuan Heng had already consciously held Wang Jin in his arms, as if protecting a treasure like the world.

The city lord looked at it, his eyes flickered slightly, and the beast had already arrived in front of him, obediently bowed his head in front of the city lord, and even rubbed the city lord's waist coquettishly.

The city lord stretched out his hand and stroked its head, as if treating a large follower. The beast made a few soft grunts when it felt comfortable. It didn't have the viciousness that a beast should have.

Wang Jin looked surprised, but looked at the people around him as if all this was normal.

Yuan Heng always pays attention to the expression of the little brother. Seeing him like this, he lowered his head and explained softly to him: "The patriarch of the Tianhu clan can control beasts."

Beast control?

Doesn't that mean all the beasts have to listen to his elder brother? The original owner's brother is so powerful?

Wang Jin looked at the city lord with bright eyes, with a pure and eager look as if he had discovered something novel, the man looked at it, and there was a smile in his lazy eyes.

"Yao'er, come, let's go home." The city lord stretched out his hand towards Wang Jin, Yuan Heng tactfully let go of Wang Jin, gave Wang Jin a reassuring and encouraging look, and let him go forward.

Wang Jin stepped forward, stretched out his hand to hold the hand of the city owner, and the city owner pulled him into the carriage behind the beast, and the beast stood up after Wang Jin and the two got into the car, and walked steadily towards the inside.

The majestic appearance seems to be not pulling the carriage, but patrolling the city.

Looking at the novelty, Wang Jin looked around restlessly in the carriage, like a child who got a novelty toy.