166

There was only one guard in Wang Jin's belt, who turned into a beast alone to block Wang Jin's expression, and yelled at those people anxiously, but those people were unmoved and slowly moved closer to them.

Cheng Bai and Zhaoqi glanced at each other, they were both startled, and hurried forward, blocking Wang Jin's body.

Wang Jin was overjoyed, and Zhaoqi asked, "What's going on? Young master, who are these people?"

Wang Jin shook his head while guarding, "I don't know, I rushed out suddenly."

Cheng Bai said to Wang Jin, "Stand back a little."

"...Okay." Wang Jin took a few steps back under the protection of his guards, watching Cheng Bai and Zhaoqi transform into beasts and fight those people.

Those people seemed to have received professional training, even if Zhaoqi and Cheng Bai joined forces, it would be a lot more difficult to deal with them.

Especially Cheng Bai, originally his body was weak due to his tossing, but now he has more energy than energy. After barely coping with it, Cheng Bai stopped and frowned at Zhaoqi in a low voice: "This is not like an ordinary The killer seems to be a trained orc guard, Zhaoqi, I will take Xiaojiaobao and escape first, you go to the city lord to rescue the soldiers, and then look at the signs and come to us."

"No." Zhaoqi refused: "You are too weak, I will flee with the young master, you go to rescue the soldiers."

Cheng Bai frowned, pushed him away fiercely and said, "What nonsense, hurry up."

After finishing speaking, he turned around and put Wang Jin on his back, and ran to the side.

Those orc guards came for Wang Jin, and upon seeing this, they all ran towards Cheng Bai.

Zhaoqi chased after two steps, stomped his feet, turned around and rushed towards the center of the city quickly.

However, the closer he got to the center of the city, the more panicked Zhaoqi became.

In the center of the city, the original meeting hall and the place where the city lord Xi Ning lived, there were orc corpses lying everywhere.

Some Zhaoqi knew each other, they were the guards protecting the city lord Xining, and some Zhaoqi had never met before.

Zhaoqi's heart felt cold, and he speeded up to Xin Ning's dormitory, and finally saw Xi Ning in the courtyard...

At this moment, he and his guard were surrounded by a group of orcs. Those orcs were grinning, their forelimbs were slightly bent, and they were all attacking.

But those orcs were led by Zhao Shu.

Could it be that Zhao Shun rebelled? !

"!" Zhaoqi looked at this scene in astonishment and shock, and in the next second, he rushed to the front of Xining like the wind, looking like he was desperately escorting him.

"Zhaoqi?" Xi Ning called out, and Zhaoqi turned his head slightly.

Xi Ning's cold voice came again: "It really is you, it seems that this rebellion of the Zhao family has nothing to do with you."

"?" The Zhao family? The whole Zhao family? Including his father, Zhao Yu, who never cared about him? !

Zhaoqi is in a complicated mood. He has kept such matters related to the survival of the family from him, so now he doesn't know whether to thank or hate the Zhao family...

"Where's Cheng Bai?" Xi Ning asked.

Zhaoqi hurriedly regained his senses, remembering Cheng Bai who was fleeing with the young master, and turned into a human form, approached him and whispered: "City lord, the young master was besieged, and the young master Cheng fled with people, I came to rescue the soldiers." Yes, but..."