7

Brother Mu was a little surprised. When he was taking care of Wang Jin, he couldn't speak clearly, and he couldn't even say his own name, but suddenly he could call himself. Brother Mu happily took Wang Jin's hand : "Ah Jin, you can finally call me smoothly."

"Well, I can not only call you, but also talk a lot." Wang Jin curled his lips and smiled sweetly.

"..." The man watching from the side was uncomfortable.

This little lunatic has never called himself before, he just called someone else so affectionately, and never smiled so sweetly at himself...

The man touched his nose, always feeling that he was cut off by these two people.

"Okay, then I'll go first." Yuan Heng said beside him.

But no one paid attention to him, Mu Geer kept pulling Wang Jin to ask questions, Wang Jin looked at Mu Geer, the intimacy and dependence in his eyes hurt Yuan Heng's eyes.

Fortunately, this brother Mu is a brother! I was called by myself to accompany the little lunatic, otherwise, I was really afraid that I would fight Mu Geer on the spot.

The man suppressed the regret in his heart, took a deep breath, turned and left.

Wang Jin glanced at the direction the man was leaving, and pulled Mu Geer into the house.

"Amu, have you had breakfast?" Wang Jin stuffed the untouched white jade fruit on the other half of the table into Brother Mu's arms: "This is delicious, I'll eat it for you."

Mu Geer looked down at the fruit in his arms, the milky white pulp was pleasantly moist, and the fragrance lingered in his nose, which lingered for a long time... This fruit is...

"Bai Yuguo?"

Brother Mu looked very surprised, Wang Jin raised his head and thought for a while, then nodded.

The man did say that this fruit is called "white jade fruit".

Mugeer took a deep breath, and after a while, he raised a smile and said: "This fruit grows in a deep hole, and there are often reptiles like giant pythons in that hole to attack the orcs, and it is extremely difficult to pick. The orcs in the tribe are very It's rare to take risks for a fruit, Brother Heng can pick this for you...it's really good for you."

Brother Mu put the fruit back on the table: "Fruit is rare, you can eat it, I ate it earlier."

"Giant python?" Wang Jin thought of the boa constrictor he knew, his body trembled, he looked down at the fruit that he held in his arms and ate half of it, his mood was a bit complicated: "Is it dangerous to pick this...is it dangerous? "

"It's very dangerous." Brother Mu said with a smile: "So, cherish Brother Heng."

As he said that, Mu Geer paused and said: "Actually, I wanted to come to see you yesterday, but my family A Yuan didn't let me come, for fear that I would disturb you."

A Yuan is Mugeer's orc, his full name is Laiyuan, Wang Jin has only heard Mugeer mention it, but he has never met him.

"Will your Ayuan pick white jade fruits for you?" Wang Jin asked.

Brother Mu was stunned, shook his head slightly and said: "My Ayuan is a relatively weak orc in the tribe. Even if he wants to pick the white jade fruit, I will not let him. I am afraid that something will happen to him."

"..." Is it so dangerous? Wang Jin suddenly couldn't eat anymore, and when the man came back, tell him not to pick this...or, see if he can plant it...

He put the fruit aside, ran to the kitchen to look through the honey pot that the man made honey water for him yesterday, and when he found it, he planned to take it out, and took an extra spoon in his hand, intending to share it with Mu Geer.